BY STOK #43 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?2 Answers
Heather F.
Troutdale , OR
I absolutely love Stõk brand iced coffee! It is extremely smooth and great flavor! It saves me so much money at only $4.59 I get several coffees out of it, compared to it I would be spending at Starbucks at $2.75 per coffee! I am just a little bit of chocolate milk or 2% milk and it is fabulous because of how smooth it is I don't have to add a whole bunch of flavors and sugar
michelle p.
I like the stok iced coffee better than the Starbucks brand iced coffee. It has more depth and flavor. It also comes in a sweetened version which is awesome. Sometimes I add a little flavor syrup, and cream, or you could use coffee creamer. Either way it's delicious
Ryan H.
Dearborn, MI
I feel like this was good when I first opened the bottle but after letting it sit in the fridge for 3 days it tasted different, the value was great and the taste was good at first I'll possibly try it again. Overall I was satisfied
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Tried Stōk cold brew unsweetened coffee today! Omg that stuff is the bomb!!!! A little expensive though. I'll be keeping my eye out for it on sale again lol! If you like cold brew you have got to try this!
Kim C.
Good in a pinch for when you don't feel like making/going out. Good base to add my favorite ingredients. Such as CARAMEL!! WHIPPED CREAM!! and MOCHA! saves money compared to starbucks!
Audrey K.
I LOVE THIS. I've bought it a few times, and would continue to if I still had the coupons! Yyuuuuum! I would even work for this company
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
One word: yum! I've tried lots of other iced coffees/cold brews that you can buy at the store and this one is the best! Hardly any calories and is super delicious! The only thing is that it is pretty pricey and I can go through it in about 2-3 days!
katie s.
Plano, TX
This iced coffee is BALLER. The flavor is so nice and it's smooth and rich and a great affordable option. It is way better than the Starbucks iced coffee, and it's cheaper! I have been buying it consistently for 2 months and I'm hooked! I have saved so much money on coffee runs. Try it, friend!
Danielle G.
For a cold brew coffee it's decent. Very smooth, no acidity in it. Just a little weak for my taste. Especially if you add a dash of cream to it. Overall not bad, but I will be continuing my search for the best cold brew I can get.
Courtney L.
I've been trying to eat healthier lately and black coffee has been one of my go tos. I wanted to find a good cold one while it's still summer. This stuff is delicious! It's a great coffee taste without being too overpowering. I found it at BJs so the price was good too!
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?