BY STOK #38 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?2 Answers
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
If you are a cold brew junkie like me, this stuff will change your life. I have always liked cold-black coffee and before cold brew became a thing, everything was just ok taste wise.

This beats the pants out of Starbucks and every other brand. It is smooth as can be, slightly sweet and you get all of the delicious vanilla and cocoa flavors that can be found in the cold brew.

If you are a black coffee drinker who wants to take your caffeine game to the next-level, you HAVE to try this! I buy mine at Kroger and it goes for $4.99/jug.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I bought this on a whim because I find making my own cold brew a tedious and messy process. I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted this black that it didn't taste so overly aggressive that I couldn't bear it. I do drink my iced coffee sweetened with cream, but I could honestly drink this black if I had to.
Courtney L.
I've been trying to eat healthier lately and black coffee has been one of my go tos. I wanted to find a good cold one while it's still summer. This stuff is delicious! It's a great coffee taste without being too overpowering. I found it at BJs so the price was good too!
Ashley P.
Stok is hands down my favorite cold brew brand. I use this one when I am not so lazy and feel up to making my own creamer. It’s perfect over ice or blended. So good, good price and makes my mornings run smoother.
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
One word: yum! I've tried lots of other iced coffees/cold brews that you can buy at the store and this one is the best! Hardly any calories and is super delicious! The only thing is that it is pretty pricey and I can go through it in about 2-3 days!
MemeSu A.
I give this a five stars because the flavor is rich and bold! The price is little higher than the Starbucks brand and it can be hard to find in some stores. Love this as my out the door iced brew for a warm day out with a lot to do! I highly recommend and wish I  could rate higher!
Danielle G.
For a cold brew coffee it's decent. Very smooth, no acidity in it. Just a little weak for my taste. Especially if you add a dash of cream to it. Overall not bad, but I will be continuing my search for the best cold brew I can get.
Angelissa C.
Coon Rapids, MN
Let me start by saying that I LOVE coffee. Whether it's unsweetened or sweetened, light or dark roast, with milk foam or without, I'm sipping it, slowly sipping its contents in sweet satisfaction. I'll go to Minneapolis at the many diverse coffeehouses to enjoy it, or I'll brew a batch at home. Either way, it's a really pleasant experience. But this -- this is not something that emits an enjoyable experience. After buying this, I was so excited to try it, pulling out my mason jar, ice, and cream, ready to enjoy. Unfortunately, after trying this, I knew I had wasted my money. This literally tastes like coffee-flavored water. There's no distinct robustness that cold brew typically has, instead tasting very faint and one-noted. Needless to say, I will not be buying this again.
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
This is the BEST already made cold brew coffee! Really smooth and tastes great! Also one of these is almost the same price as 1 a venti cold brew, and I've gotten 4 coffees out of this so you save money
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
This is my favorite store bought cold brew. I love that it isn't sweetened like many cold brew coffee available at the post office. As someone who doesn't add sugar to their coffee, I found this brew to be strong and rich while delivering the benefits of cold brew coffee, such as being less acidic on your stomach. I love waking up every morning knowing that this cold brew awaits me. I would highly suggest trying this cold brew if you are a fan of iced coffee and are looking for a product requiring little prep work in the mornings on your way out the door.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?