BY STOK #38 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?2 Answers
Meredith M.
athens
I attempted to make my own cold brew and it was fine but there’s something to be said for just opening a bottle and it’s already done for you (I’ll take the extra 10 minutes of sleep) I love the unsweetened black cold brew because it’s smooth and I can add whatever cream or milk I like! The cream mixes is well and does not separate like some other brands. The price is fair for what you’re getting; I get about a weeks worth of coffee from one bottle. (8oz coffee)
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN

This beats the pants out of Starbucks and every other brand. It is smooth as can be, slightly sweet and you get all of the delicious vanilla and cocoa flavors that can be found in the cold brew.

If you are a black coffee drinker who wants to take your caffeine game to the next-level, you HAVE to try this! I buy mine at Kroger and it goes for $4.99/jug.
ashley S.
No words to describe how much i love this! I bought this on a whim at Kroger and just was like "eh i will try it" and lets just say i have repurchased a billion times! I was going to Starbucks everyday and i dont anymore because i drink this instead! Only 2 stores around me sell this BUT its okay i love it!
Jessica M.
A friend at work recommended I try Stok seeing as I am always on the hunt for a non-bitter tasting cold brew. I used to always drink SB, but after I tried Stok...I've never gone back! I purchase the unsweet and the sweet from my local Target and it retails around 4-5 dollars per bottle. It tastes great with a splash of vanilla almond creamer!
Yari🍍🌸 M.
I love this iced coffee! It has a great flavor alone or mixed with other things. I like to drink it in the morning with milk and stevia and it’s a great drink to get my morning started! One of these is always in my fridge and the price is definitely worth it!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I have been really getting into drinking iced coffee with minimal sugar and cream. This one is perfect; has a subtle sweetness. I am able to drink it without the heartburn and its tasty and easy to find!
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
I'll start out by saying this is on my regular grocery shopping list. I buy this stuff every other week..yes it's THAT good! So smooth and flavorful. I'm getting into a healthier lifestyle so I love this for being sugar free so I can add whatever sugar substitute I want without guilt. Plus, the convenience of opening a bottle and pouring instant refreshment in the summer is a plus!
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
One word: yum! I've tried lots of other iced coffees/cold brews that you can buy at the store and this one is the best! Hardly any calories and is super delicious! The only thing is that it is pretty pricey and I can go through it in about 2-3 days!
Marleigh K.
Even though I love my Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee this stuff competes with my addiction! Love the that I can have my iced coffee without even leaving my house...mix with almond milk...YUM!
Danielle A.
I found this cold brew at Grocery Outlet. Great price. If you are a cold brew junkie like me, this stuff will change your life. I have always liked cold-black coffee and before cold brew became a thing, everything was just ok taste wise.

This beats the pants out of Starbucks and every other brand. It is smooth as can be, slightly sweet and you get all of the delicious vanilla and cocoa flavors that can be found in the fridge case at the store.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?