BY STOK #55 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?2 Answers
Danielle A.
I found this cold brew at Grocery Outlet. Great price. If you are a cold brew junkie like me, this stuff will change your life. I have always liked cold-black coffee and before cold brew became a thing, everything was just ok taste wise.

This beats the pants out of Starbucks and every other brand. It is smooth as can be, slightly sweet and you get all of the delicious vanilla and cocoa flavors that can be found in the fridge case at the store.
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN

This beats the pants out of Starbucks and every other brand. It is smooth as can be, slightly sweet and you get all of the delicious vanilla and cocoa flavors that can be found in the cold brew.

If you are a black coffee drinker who wants to take your caffeine game to the next-level, you HAVE to try this! I buy mine at Kroger and it goes for $4.99/jug.
Jessica M.
A friend at work recommended I try Stok seeing as I am always on the hunt for a non-bitter tasting cold brew. I used to always drink SB, but after I tried Stok...I've never gone back! I purchase the unsweet and the sweet from my local Target and it retails around 4-5 dollars per bottle. It tastes great with a splash of vanilla almond creamer!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I am a die hard cold brew fan and this stuff is fantastic! I normally buy the individual to go bottles at the gas station when traveling because I just love the flavor. I don’t like sweet coffee and this is great. It’s great to have around if you love cold brew.
Abby L.
Fort Myers, FL
I have this every morning before work. Very tasty and strong. I wish it was a little less expensive, but it’s honestly worth the price. Not sweet so you can make it how you like it compared to other brands that have the sweetener already in the cold brew.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
I buy this all year long. This is now my favorite coffee and won’t drink anything else. This is the best coffee hands down. No bitter taste, no sugar needed. Just a little soy creamer for me and I’m done. I’ve even drank this black, it’s that good.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Stok is my favorite coffee of all time. I’m not afraid to try new coffee beans, instant or premade but Stok is always better. It’s so good, in fact, that it’s usually sold out at Publix and Target so when I do see it I have to buy a few bottles.
Courtney L.
I've been trying to eat healthier lately and black coffee has been one of my go tos. I wanted to find a good cold one while it's still summer. This stuff is delicious! It's a great coffee taste without being too overpowering. I found it at BJs so the price was good too!
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
One word: yum! I've tried lots of other iced coffees/cold brews that you can buy at the store and this one is the best! Hardly any calories and is super delicious! The only thing is that it is pretty pricey and I can go through it in about 2-3 days!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I bought this on a whim because I find making my own cold brew a tedious and messy process. I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted this black that it didn't taste so overly aggressive that I couldn't bear it. I do drink my iced coffee sweetened with cream, but I could honestly drink this black if I had to.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
How does this compare to the Starbucks brand of cold brew?