STOK™ Chocolate Black Cold Brew Coffee 48 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Shawn R.

STOK™ Chocolate Black Cold Brew Coffee 48 fl. oz. Bottle

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

Ashley O.
My absolute favorite bottled cold brew! I have this every day at work mixed with a splash of vanilla latte. Some mornings I wish I used a bigger cup because it’s so good!
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
I've recently started purchasing Stok when our schedules started getting really crazy. We kept forgetting to start a new batch of cold brew before we ran out and we started purchasing Stok to give us our coffee needs without brewing. It's a great and easy addition to protein shakes as well. We primarily use it in our shakes in the morning but occasionally drink it straight up. I yh just n it had a wonderful smooth flavor and it's not super chocolatey tasting.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I bought it because it said chocolate on the jar and because stok makes good cold brew coffee. That being said, this coffee doesn't scream chocolate to me. It is sweet and sweeter than the lightly sweetened stok cold brew but I'm not really tasting chocolate. I'm not 100% sure I would buy it again because it doesn't taste like chocolate but it doesn't taste bad either...
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
I have just started buying Stok cold brew coffee and normally get the not too sweet one. However, they were on sale at my grocery store and were all out, so I decided to try the chocolate. It is fantastic! While it isn't too sweet,  I could drink it without adding anything. I do still add a splash of my vanilla soy creamer and together, it's wonderful ;]
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
My new favorite Cold brew. I have been drinking Stokes now for about a year and I just love it. It meets all my expectations and the flavor is great. I just love the new flavor. Will definitely buy again. I highly recommend this Cold brew coffee.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
I love how this tastes! It has a smooth taste, not too strong tasting. I like to add a little almond milk to mine when I drink it. It is a good price around$4.50 a bottle. I will definitely buy this again in the future!!!!
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is amazing! My friend swears by it, and I tried it and I was blown away! It was utterly magnificent. The flavor of the coffee is so great and it is not overly sweet. I definitely will buy this again!
Patricia L.
Great Neck, NY
Delicious!!!! Not too sweet perfectly caffeinated cold brew for the morning afternoon or just whenever you need a pick me up. The chocolate flavor is delightful
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Its cheap, its chocolate, and it wakes you up in the morning! It doesnt get much better than thay. Im obsessed with everything Stok.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
I LOVE this cold coffee. The chocolate flavoring gives it just a touch of sweetness without losing the coffee flavor.