Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set High Chair Accessories

by Stokke

Secure your baby in this baby seat made to fit in the tripp trapp highchair by stokke. This set includes a safety belt and safety harness to ensure your child stays put. The natural plastic seat is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set High Chair Accessories!
Deanna B.
Langhorne, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set High Chair Accessories uploaded by Deanna B.
I’m loving this high chair. It is divine looking, easy to clean and supportive to baby at all stages
Katie L.
Love this chair! Easy to assemble, slim profile. Only negative is the tray can be a bit finicky to get on/off.
Leah A.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set High Chair Accessories uploaded by Leah A.
Purchased at: Amazon
The stokke is so beautiful especially this color. Goes well with if you like the minimal look. Highly recommend.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
This review is for the infant seat only (reviewed the high chair separately). My son started eating puréed food around 5 months & he outgrew the infant seat around 9 months. His legs were too chunky that it pinched his skin & he would cry when lifted out of the seat. However, the seat part detaches to where you can still have the backing & safety straps attached to the seat. My son is almost 3 & the straps are starting to get snug so I'm not sure if he'll be able to sit in the chair without falling off if he's not strapped in. The baby set is worth it for the straps alone but I wish I got more use out of the seat part.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I love our tripp trapp highchair. Yes, its expensive but its great quality and it grows with your child. The highchair can be used by adults and is fully adjustable to the hight of your child. I just take off the baby seat and use it for when we have guests for dinner
Abigail M.
Wells, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this high chair, I’m a first time mom and originally didn’t think we’d use the newborn seat but my daughter loved sitting with us while my husband and I got to actually eat together! We’re still loving it now as a high chair, especially how easy it is to clean(we’ve done BLW since 6months). I would definitely recommend purchasing the tray that goes with it. The only thing we have had trouble with is the harness straps, they are a little difficult to adjust but thankfully we don’t have to mess with them often.
Nancy C.
Levittown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good for my beginner feeder. The leg part kinda scrapes her legs when I take her out of it but overall not a problem. Easy to clean.
Anna V.
Love this high chair . It’s safe , effective and my baby loves it’s . Love that it’s wooden .
Caitlin U.
Rutherford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set High Chair Accessories uploaded by Caitlin U.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Sometimes fashion trumps function with baby and toddler items, but not with this high chair. I love how easy it is to clean, its comfortable and to top it off, it goes great with the rest of our decor.
Anna L.
Blue Bell, PA
These are pricey and very modern looking, but you can use for both children and adults, which is a huge plus!

Looking for your answer?