BY STOKKE

Stokke Trailz All-Terrain Stroller - Black see more...

Nayrobi C.
Just when I thought the Stokke Xplory couldn't get any better, they released this model! Besides my fav feature of having baby sitting up so high, the Trailz has a huge storage basket and air filled wheels that are all-terrain!
Elizabeth C.
WILMINGTON, CA
I love to have this stroller for next baby because i heared so many thing about it. That is light weight thats a plus when ur traveling for vacations.Also that it makes the baby be comfortable and free of accidents.
Carrie B.
Walla Walla , WA
I love how durable and heavy duty it is! It’s been great for us and I would buy it again.. The only con would be the weight.
Marie C.
Montréal
It goes everywhere even in the snow! Only issue would be that you need a big car because it’s huge and takes the whole trunk.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
UNTIL AGE MAY BE USED?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
What car seat can be compatible with this?
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
What is the difference between the crusi and the trailz stroller?? I really want to buy one of these but need to know what makes them so different