Add a Photo

By STOKKE
The STOKKE® Sleepi Sleeping Bag keeps your baby warm and comfortable without the risk of SIDS. The Sleepi Sleeping Bag is made of 100% cotton and no chemicals or dangerous printing liquids are used.  All STOKKE® textiles are made in accordance with the most stringent standards.  This provides the softest and most comfortable touch on your baby s delicate skin.  The STOKKE® Sleepi Cover design coordinates with Sleepi bedding.  Available in 4 patterns:  Tales Green, Dots Pink, Dots Blue, and Classic White.
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA

I had several of these "baby sacks" for my son to sleep in he stayed warm and my mind was at ease that he would not be strangled by his blanket
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick , Ri

I got a couple of theses for my son. But he just wasn't into it. Get looked uncomfortable.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Swansea, MA

Terrific product! An infant sleep sac is much safer than traditional blankets and warmer than sleepers!
brandi b.
brandi b.
Lafayette, IN

My twins didn't sleep through the night until we got these. They will not sleep without them now. Makes me a very happy mommy to see them sleep so sound and also for me to sleep as well.
Tatyana W.
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX

Love this instead of using a blanket in the crib, gets everyone a good nights sleep.