BY STOKKE #73 in Baby Carriers

The stokke mycarrier s innovative scandinavian design grows with your child without compromising comfort. Winner of the red dot design award , this unique carrier offers 2-way front and back carrying to keep your little one happy, comfy, and stimulated. stokke mycarrier 3 in 1 multi-use baby carrier uses thoughtful ergonomics to easily transforms as your child grows while keeping both you and your child comfortable. Suitable for birth to 3 years. see more...

Ashley C.
McAllen , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good product! I was definitely impressed. I was very comfortable using this! great stuff!! My little man loves it!
Chelsie A.
Life saver! Very comfortable and makes it easy to be close to your baby and still get things done
Carly E.
This is very soft and sturdy. perfect for the babies and mommies or daddies on the run
Yenitza P.
This is perfect for a day out with the kids it's super comfy and safe to use.
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this after receiving a rubbish hand-me-down. This is rather pricey but I got it at a discounted price. The carrier is easy to use and alter for the different stages for you baby. I do use a YouTube video to help me change the position. My baby loves facing outwards on family walks. I also found this useful when my baby was smaller and I wanted to get on with cooking and have my hands free. My son feels very supported in the carrier and the weight of my heavy one year old is evenly distributed meaning I can walk for miles.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
This is a strong and durable carrier which is flexible in as much as it can be used from birth and can hold a child front or rear facing as well as on the back. On first use it can appear complicated, though it gets easier to throw on and strap baby in with time.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Is this as comfortable to wear like the Ergo baby carriers?
Victoria M.
How much is it and does it come in any other solid colors?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How is this compared to ergo carrier