Stokke LLC Tripp Trapp from Stokke Baby Set - Black
Stokke LLC Tripp Trapp from Stokke Baby Set - Black
Traci M.
This chair is amazing. As a "lifetime" chair, it is well worth the cost associated with it, and it truly does work as a lifetime chair. A great up to the table high chair option, too. The style and design works well with most interior style, too. A good investment for parents looking for longevity in their baby gear.
Jennifer D.
This is, hands down, the best high chair on the market. It is functional, stylish and extremely well made. Mine has made it through three kids and heavy usage and continued to look brand new. I cannot recommend it highly enough. One of the best baby purchases I made.
Paige W.
Hamburg, PA
These are so cute and I've had a lot of friends have them and love them. I will purchase one eventually
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
I love stokke products, a lol bit price here in the states but definitely worth it
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I LOVE this highchair, yes its probably the most expensive highchair out there but its sturdy and very versatile. Kids up to adults can use it and its very flexible. Its also very easy to clean and the cushion at the back is very comfy. I am not using the cushion on the seat as my daughter spills a lot of food and liquids down the chair so I prefer her to sit on the wooden seat to make it easier to clean. Great highchair, would buy over and over again
Noemi v.
Corona, NY
This is a nice baby chaIt. But it cost too much. I would buy it for my baby boy. I like the design and the formation it's in.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good products but a bit pricey might be good to ask this for baby shower I would say