Stokke LLC Tripp Trapp from Stokke Baby Set - Black

by Stokke

The tripp trapp baby set is made specifically for the tripp trapp. it is made of the environmentally-friendly plastic material that is recyclable and safe for children. the baby set includes a seating rail and a hi-back. it can easily be attached to the tripp trapp highchair to provide additional support and stability as well as allowing a baby as young as 6 months old to join the family meal at the dining table. The new baby set provides more comfort and support which encourages the child to interact more with the family.

Is it comfortable for babies?
Hey, how can I review this?
Is the baby set worth it? How long did you kiddo fit in this?
Start your review of Stokke LLC Tripp Trapp from Stokke Baby Set - Black!
Paige W.
Hamburg, PA
These are so cute and I've had a lot of friends have them and love them. I will purchase one eventually
Jennifer D.
This is, hands down, the best high chair on the market. It is functional, stylish and extremely well made. Mine has made it through three kids and heavy usage and continued to look brand new. I cannot recommend it highly enough. One of the best baby purchases I made.
Traci M.
Estacada, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This chair is amazing. As a "lifetime" chair, it is well worth the cost associated with it, and it truly does work as a lifetime chair. A great up to the table high chair option, too. The style and design works well with most interior style, too. A good investment for parents looking for longevity in their baby gear.
zaneta R.
Edinburg, TX
I love stokke products, a lol bit price here in the states but definitely worth it
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really good products but a bit pricey might be good to ask this for baby shower I would say
Persian R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My oldest is 9 and still in this chair! I love that it looks so good with our furniture and just slides in and it has a color for every set. It helps a ton with kids posture and I use it with all my kids from the time they are about 10 months. We have 3 now and they are sturdy i even sit in them often. The design is great and its easy to adjust.
Noemi V.
Corona, NY
This is a nice baby chaIt. But it cost too much. I would buy it for my baby boy. I like the design and the formation it's in.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I LOVE this highchair, yes its probably the most expensive highchair out there but its sturdy and very versatile. Kids up to adults can use it and its very flexible. Its also very easy to clean and the cushion at the back is very comfy. I am not using the cushion on the seat as my daughter spills a lot of food and liquids down the chair so I prefer her to sit on the wooden seat to make it easier to clean. Great highchair, would buy over and over again
Sheila T.
East Garafraxa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Stokke LLC Tripp Trapp from Stokke Baby Set - Black uploaded by Sheila T.
Stokke is a great investment! I have this in the natural and I love how it compliments my house. This has also helped with my baby’s posture and with her sitting without support. She’s also pretty tiny but is able to reach across the tray. It’s easy to clean, sturdy and well made.
Kandace L.
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was gifted this highchair in dark brown for my first son. That was 6 years ago, and 3 babies later. I still love it! It has been great for all different ages, has grown with them by using the adjustable foot rest, and has been very resilient. It also cleans very easily!