HealthWellnessWeight Managementstoka nutrition

by stoka nutrition

A fulfilling sugar free snack bar that is sweet and crunchy! Keto - Paleo - Low Glycemic - 4g Net Carbs - 9g Protien - 5g Fiber

Keto Approved - 4g Net Carbs, 9g Protien; All natural simple ingredients in each bar.; Stoka Bars are proudly hand made in Texas, USA!; No Whey - No Soy - No GMO's - No Gluten!

Is the cocoa flavor one chocolaty?
What sweetener are these made with?
Start your review of Stoka Bars - Keto, Paleo, Low Carb/Glycemic (VANILLA ALMOND & COCO ALMOND Variety Box) 4g Net Carbs, 9g Protein, 5g Fiber, All Natural - Sustained Energy! 8 Count!
Mitzi R.
High Point, NC
These are amazing!! They have simple, clean ingredients. They are low carb with only 4 net carbs but you wouldn’t know that from the taste. They are big in size as well & are filling. They are delicious and have a great crunchy texture. I like them plain or crumbled in my yogurt. They aren’t cheap but they are worth it. I always keep one in my purse because they are a convenient snack on the go. Definitely one of my favorites!!
Jenny F.
Love this bar. I get the taste and feel of granola on a keto diet. No weird after taste either.
Emily J.
Milwaukee, WI
I got one of these bars once, and they are amazing. Crunchy, subtly sweet. Great whole or crunched up on yogurt or ice cream. Kind of remind me of a nature valley bar. I hope these end up being available in store!
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
2,573 reviews
I received a complimentary sample of this product, and it was okay. A little hard for my liking, and they’re quite pricey. Wouldn’t recommend or purchase.