Stok mocha cold brew coffee 13.7oz

by Stok

Proof that bold smooth cold-brew can go beyond black coffee. You'll get chocolaty mocha notes, never an over-sweetened cacophony. Translation: it's tasty, not too sweet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stok mocha cold brew coffee 13.7oz!
Krista K.
I love keeping Stok stocked in my fridge. This is the perfect blend for iced coffee!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Yum!! This is delicious. Great mocha flavor without being overly sweet!! Love it. Highly recommend this brand.
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
This is my favorite coffee by Stok. I like mocha and this particular mocha isn’t overly sweet which is a nice change!
Shannon A.
Watertown
It does not taste like the bigger version of the bottle... A little watered down and not as chocolate and smooth but it is a refreshing pick me up during the day
Alexandra B.
Grenada
Now this is where the gold is. SO TASTY, great size and almost every product this brand has is amazing
Anzu H.
Saintcharles
The coffee was alright. My boyfriend bought one for me and brought it home. I’m not really a big fan of the mocha flavor though. Like with most iced coffees in a bottle, it’s pretty sweet for my palate
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
This is a good cold brew coffee. It’s tasty and great for a quick on the go drink. It’s not my favorite cold brew but it’s a close second.
Tiffany N.
Ennis, TX
I just bought this after the crazy polar vortex in Texas because all the coffee creamer was sold out! I thought I would try it, even though I like my coffee hot, and it did not disappoint! It has really good flavor and isn’t thick like others I’ve tried!
Anna B.
Calera, AL
LOVED this!! I’m usually all about some SWEET drinks but I enjoyed this! Not too sweet or too bitter but a perfect combination. Loved the packaging as well and I’ve repurchased several times! Most likely will repurchase again!
Kate O.
Barrington, IL
This is my coffee of choice right now as a non-coffee drinker. I like the mocha flavor and that it is sweetened and creamed out of the bottle. I’ve heard good things about this brand as a whole and I can for sure vouch for this flavor.

Looking for your answer?