BY NONE #18 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• Has anyone tried the mocha or vanilla flavors? They just stocked ...1 Answers
  • Quien me dice, si es buena? para regarla 1 Answers
  • I am nursing so I can't gave caffeine because it would keep my ba...1 Answers
Kayla C.
I’m rating the Stok Unsweetened Black Iced coffee. So in general I love this brand! It’s cheap but has such a high quality taste! I love black iced coffee and I refrain from adding in any type of cream or sweetener. The Stok Unsweetened Black Iced coffee is not super strong like Starbucks but it is smooth and refreshing! I highly recommend! I buy my 48 oz bottles at Aldi or Amazon! Stok™ Un-Sweet Black Cold-Brew Iced Coffee 48 fl. oz. Bottle
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
This was the first coffee I was able to find that my boyfriend enjoyed without having to add a cup of creamer. Don’t be fooled by “not too sweet” because it actually is pretty sweet! I buy the unsweetened for myself and this for him. We love it! (You can also try mixing the two which I’ve done a few times to add some flavor)
Lucienne N.
Best cold brew iced coffee I’ve tasted out of a bottle. I saw it at BJs Whokesale and figured I’d take a chance on it. Boy, was I happy I did!!! I now go to BJs just to get this since it is about $2 more at my local supermarket. I buy at least 4 bottles at a time! It’s delicious!!
Ally C.
Emmaus
I am so stoked over stoke. This iced coffee comes in a huge container and is moderately priced. Because it's cold brewed you don't get any of the tangy bitter aftertaste. I love that you can get it unsweetened or just a little sweet. It mixes well with creamer, or alcohol!
Jennifer S.
It would be 5 stars but this "Not Too Sweet Black" Coffee is actually pretty sweet! Don't get me wrong, I LOOVE sweet so for me this coffee is my new favorite! But, for those who were hoping for a not too sweet coffee, prepare to be a little disappointed. Otherwise, this is my favorite flavor from Stok.

I'm dairy-free so I drink this with a little AlmondSilk creamer (just a little because it is relatively sweet already) and it tastes AMAZING. Would recommend if you enjoy sweet coffee! If not, try Stok unsweet!
Chanel M.
Waterford, CT
I run a bakeshop, so to say I have been coffee spoiled is an understatement. This stuff is amazing. I couldn’t never find a replacement coffee for when I was off from work - this is the winner. It’s delicious with just a splash of almond milk.
Karly G.
Best cold brew coffee ever! Add a little bit of almond milk and you’ve got a low calorie, healthy iced coffee. It tastes so smooth and not sweet at all. This is my favorite brand of cold brew to buy over any others on the market.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
FOR something to say “not too sweet” that’s what I expect however taking the first sip I was highly disappointed when it tasted like the sweetest thing ever. Soo disappointed with this! I purchased at my local giant. They were out of my usual ,Starbucks blonde roast. So when I seen this, I was happy to see they had options. But I will not be purchasing this again.
I doubt I’ll even drink the rest. I didn’t even get my coffee buzz.
Andrea O.
Hanson
I love this iced coffee! I’ve been searching for an iced coffee that tastes as good as one I buy at the coffee shop and this is it! It’s smooth and I love pairing it with a coconut flavored creamer for some extra yumminess
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
Stok Not Too Sweet is sitting in my fridge right now! The flavor is bold without being bitter. I don't like my coffee too sweet, so it is just the right hint of sweetness. I add a little half and half for creaminess. It blends easily. I've already recommended this personally to at least 5 friends.
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tired the unsweetened version? I have a coupon for this and am wondering if it's any good?😠
Alyssa W.
Canal Fulton, OH
I am nursing so I can't gave caffeine because it would keep my baby awake far too long. Does this come in a decaffeinated version?
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
Has anyone tried the mocha or vanilla flavors? They just stocked this at work but I haven't tried it yet?
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Maira G.
Barinas- Venezuela
Quien me dice, si es buena? para regarla