BY NONE #22 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• Has anyone tried the mocha or vanilla flavors? They just stocked ...1 Answers
  • Quien me dice, si es buena? para regarla 1 Answers
  • I am nursing so I can't gave caffeine because it would keep my ba...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
It would be 5 stars but this "Not Too Sweet Black" Coffee is actually pretty sweet! Don't get me wrong, I LOOVE sweet so for me this coffee is my new favorite! But, for those who were hoping for a not too sweet coffee, prepare to be a little disappointed. Otherwise, this is my favorite flavor from Stok.

I'm dairy-free so I drink this with a little AlmondSilk creamer (just a little because it is relatively sweet already) and it tastes AMAZING. Would recommend if you enjoy sweet coffee! If not, try Stok unsweet!
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
FOR something to say “not too sweet” that’s what I expect however taking the first sip I was highly disappointed when it tasted like the sweetest thing ever. Soo disappointed with this! I purchased at my local giant. They were out of my usual ,Starbucks blonde roast. So when I seen this, I was happy to see they had options. But I will not be purchasing this again.
I doubt I’ll even drink the rest. I didn’t even get my coffee buzz.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Love! Don’t be fooled as this is totally a sweet coffee. It’s not a Starbucks full of syrup sweet, but it’s still sweet! I love it and I tend to drink a light roast I brew at home and add some chocolate milk. If you’re looking for something more close to black coffee try the unsweetened kind!
Ashley P.
Again, I absolutely love the Stok line of cold brews. This was the first I tried and my fall back when my local grocer is out of the chocolate. Tastes good, gives me energy and easy to find
Misty T.
Odessa, TX
Bought this at the store a couple weeks back. This was awful did not like it. I am a big fan of cold brew usually I buy Starbucks cold brew. Let's just say I poured a good bit out.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
This is my favorite cold brew that I’ve tried! Very clean taste with zero bitterness that coffee normally has! This has just a perfect amount of sweetness that allows you to drink it black, or add a little milk if you wish but it doesn’t need it! Yum!
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
This coffee is awesome. The flavor is bold but not to over powering. It nice over ice with a little bit of creamer or plain! I love how affordable it is. The only issue I have is that it’s hard to find.
Elle W.
I love this stuff!! I get the big jugs of it and make my own iced coffee at home. The flavor is amazing! Not too expensive either! I would definitely recommend this to coffee drinkers like myself
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE THIS!! It is sweetened already so I don't add any more sugar but you definitely could if you want to. It's just like they say: not too sweet. Sweet enough to have the taste but not overly sweet so you can still add flavored creamers if you wanted. It is so nice to have coffee already made and not have to make it myself. I love added some creamer and drinking it just like that. It has somewhat of a mocha flavored undertone to it.
Andrea L.
Tampa, FL
I'll start off by saying I'm a coffee and caffeine addict. I don't think this coffee is particularly strong. I bought it because it was on sale at Target for $3.50 and I was out of coffee. I normally brew my own, and I have to dilute the concentrate with milk or ice, but this one tastes like water if I add milk. It's already prediluted, so I can't add my own milk, and I wouldn't want to add ice to dilute it further. Other than that, it tastes good by itself and it is lightly sweet already.
As far as caffeine content, the bottle says 8 fl oz has 95 mg, but I drink over 300 mg a day so I have yet to feel it.
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tired the unsweetened version? I have a coupon for this and am wondering if it's any good?😠
Alyssa W.
Canal Fulton , OH
I am nursing so I can't gave caffeine because it would keep my baby awake far too long. Does this come in a decaffeinated version?
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
Has anyone tried the mocha or vanilla flavors? They just stocked this at work but I haven't tried it yet?
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Maira G.
Barinas- Venezuela
Quien me dice, si es buena? para regarla