BY NONE

Geeked Out and CaffeinatedThat's us. We're coffee nerds and proud of it. We get all fired up on method and process. And even though it's not rocket science, there's enough experimentation behind our cold brew to drive normal people crazy. Because that's how we like it.For us, good enough is never good enough. We're always curious about doing things better—and endlessly patient when it comes to doing things right. Better is always out there, waiting to be created.We're on it. see more...

• Has anyone tried the mocha or vanilla flavors? They just ...1 Answers
  • Quien me dice, si es buena? para regarla 1 Answers
  • I am nursing so I can't gave caffeine because it would ke...1 Answers
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Thought I would give this a try and I’m so happy I did❤️! I purchased this at my local Foods Co. For less than $5.00. This is my on the go drink heading out the door for work. I turn mine into a smoothie, I add a little bit of ice, vanilla extract, occasionally a dash of cinnamon, a little bit of creamer, sweetener of my choice and I alternate between adding black seed oil and MCT oil. This gets my day going. Definitely worth the purchase.
Besan Q.
i absolutely love this! I realized I've been spending too much on coffee places so I decided to buy some iced coffee for the week. This is exactly as it says to is, it isn't too sweet and is really good with only a little cream. It only has 95mg caffeine per cup but I am trying to lessen my caffeine intake. It isn't too sweet which I like and a whole bottle lasts me through a week if I drink a cup everyday.
Jennifer S.
It would be 5 stars but this "Not Too Sweet Black" Coffee is actually pretty sweet! Don't get me wrong, I LOOVE sweet so for me this coffee is my new favorite! But, for those who were hoping for a not too sweet coffee, prepare to be a little disappointed. Otherwise, this is my favorite flavor from Stok.

I'm dairy-free so I drink this with a little AlmondSilk creamer (just a little because it is relatively sweet already) and it tastes AMAZING. Would recommend if you enjoy sweet coffee! If not, try Stok unsweet!
Kayla C.
I’m rating the Stok Unsweetened Black Iced coffee. So in general I love this brand! It’s cheap but has such a high quality taste! I love black iced coffee and I refrain from adding in any type of cream or sweetener. The Stok Unsweetened Black Iced coffee is not super strong like Starbucks but it is smooth and refreshing! I highly recommend! I buy my 48 oz bottles at Aldi or Amazon! Stok™ Un-Sweet Black Cold-Brew Iced Coffee 48 fl. oz. Bottle
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
FOR something to say “not too sweet” that’s what I expect however taking the first sip I was highly disappointed when it tasted like the sweetest thing ever. Soo disappointed with this! I purchased at my local giant. They were out of my usual ,Starbucks blonde roast. So when I seen this, I was happy to see they had options. But I will not be purchasing this again.
I doubt I’ll even drink the rest. I didn’t even get my coffee buzz.
maria d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've never been one for buying containers of iced coffee from a grocery store, but I bought this one on a whim and I must say.. it was DELICIOUS. I added just a touch of milk to lighten it up a bit, but overall the taste and consistency of the actual coffee was amazing. I've since purchased it on numerous occasions and if you keep an eye out, every now and then Target will release a discount on their app for it!
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
YESSSSS this is a bomb af coffee drink. The price point is about what you would expect to spend at a drive thru but the flavor is amazing! Most bottled drinks resemble sugared milk- not this one! Will continue to buy.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Tastes great, but I usually like my iced coffees less creamy and a stronger coffee flavor. Was more like an iced latte. Did not know it was a protein based coffee but it didn't have that strong protein taste most drinks do, so that was a plus. Made a great coffee, banana, protein shake for breakfast. Overall a good drink, just not for me for a daily ice coffee drink. Would recommend to others though.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
This was the first coffee I was able to find that my boyfriend enjoyed without having to add a cup of creamer. Don’t be fooled by “not too sweet” because it actually is pretty sweet! I buy the unsweetened for myself and this for him. We love it! (You can also try mixing the two which I’ve done a few times to add some flavor)
Lucienne C.
Best cold brew iced coffee I’ve tasted out of a bottle. I saw it at BJs Whokesale and figured I’d take a chance on it. Boy, was I happy I did!!! I now go to BJs just to get this since it is about $2 more at my local supermarket. I buy at least 4 bottles at a time! It’s delicious!!
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tired the unsweetened version? I have a coupon for this and am wondering if it's any good?😠
Alyssa W.
Canal Fulton, OH
I am nursing so I can't gave caffeine because it would keep my baby awake far too long. Does this come in a decaffeinated version?
Rachel R.
Do you drink this as is or add milk/creamer?
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
Has anyone tried the mocha or vanilla flavors? They just stocked this at work but I haven't tried it yet?