BeveragesCoffeeCold Brew & Iced CoffeeStok
Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee

Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee

by Stok

Taste our boldest SToK yet. More Arabica beans, a darker roast level and our Low Slow® cold-brew method let the coffeeflavor come through loud and clear. It's never bitter. Unsweet coffee flavor with chocolatey, nutty, caramel notes? Maybe. Gutsier cold br

Where can I find this? ?
Start your review of Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee!
Catherine H.
Wichita, KS
Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee uploaded by Catherine H.
Purchased at: Target
This is my current favorite cold brew. You can taste hints of chocolate and nuts perfectly blended into a dark roast medley of flavors. With only 3g of carbs per 12oz serving you will feel like you're skipping your diet for the day without the guilt.
Amanda D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee uploaded by Amanda D.
Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee uploaded by Amanda D.
This cold brew is amazing! It literally kept me alert nearly all day and I’m a huge caffeine-y! I would recommend with some almond milk and sweetener over ice. 😍😍😍😍
Toni V.
Donora, PA
I love all Stok products. I first discovered the brand when I happened upon their little coffee shots at gas stations, which they were the bomb. My friend introduced me to Stok Cold Brew and I never looked back! The coffee is just so smooth and actually clean and refreshing. It's so good that I drink it black.
Laurie D.
Oxford, MA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I am very enthusiastic about my coffee! Especially iced coffee! Stok Cold Brew has a smooth delicious coffee flavor without the “watered down” taste of traditional iced coffee! I like the bold (stronger coffee flavor) and would rate Stok a 10 if i could. Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Unsweetened Extra Bold Coffee
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I really like the bold coffee flavor and I like that it is unsweetened because I can add my own coffee creamer or sugar/sweetener and make it taste perfect for myself.
Janeth G.
Selbyville, DE
This is the best bottled cold brew out there. I love bold coffee & this has just the boldness I need in the mornings. It’s strong and has no sugar, which is perfect for me. I like to add a splash of almond milk and some ice to make the perfect coffee. I definitely recommend.
Julia E.
San Diego, CA
I really do not think I could recommend this drink enough to people! I absolutely LOVE Stok coffee; it truly is my absolute favorite coffee ever. I don't even think there's room for improvement. If I could give Stok coffee 15/10 stars then I would!
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly I’ve been living on this since quarantine started because it’s good and easy and taste so good
Kayla M.
Doylestown, PA
Love this! I add my favorite creamer and it’s perfect. I was nervous it’d be too bold but it’s awesome
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
It’s a good and strong black coffee in my opinion (for reference, I drink cold brew from Starbucks semi regularly). For me it’s a bit too bitter for my taste, so I like to mix it with chocolate or vanilla oat milk, but I’m sure with your favorite creamer this would be a really quick choice for a cold brew at home!