BeveragesCoffeeCold Brew & Iced CoffeeStok
Cold-Brew Drinks Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee 48 fl oz

Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee 48 fl oz

by Stok

Our marketing dept made us do this. Because people like pumpkin? We brewed it up and stopped rolling our eyes once we tasted it. It's pumpkin the way STōK would make pumpkin: Coffee forward tasty. We can get behind that.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stok Cold-Brew Drinks Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee 48 fl oz!
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This pumpkin cold brew is amazing. I wish my grocery store carried it all year round because I never get sick of it. It’s smooth with the perfect hint of sweet pumpkin. I highly recommend Stok pumpkin as a superior fall coffee option and year round treat.
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
I love Stok cold brew because a little goes a long way and they are keto friendly. A little high in sugar but when diluted with milk or cream it comes out very delicious and isn’t so bad. Their pumpkin flavor is my favorite flavor they’ve ever come out with. Highly recommend.
Tabitha S.
Toledo, OH
I really am not a fan of this. It just has a weird flavor to me. It’s also super sweet. To make it better I would mix it with plain black cold brew.
Dary S.
The best drink, it has a fresh and very rich flavor, I really think I love it and it is added to my favorites from now on, a great option to refresh your day to day, I think it is quite accessible. Great variety of flavors, 100 percent recommended.
Devon Z.
I wish they had this flavor year round! It is so much better than sticky sweet pumpkin flavored drinks and creamers. When ya'll see this come out in the fall, please trust me and grab a bottle or two! I usually buy 2-3 at a time!~
Holly E.
Hazlehurst, GA
This is what we like to keep in the house to make our ice coffee if we can find it. Sometimes we are unable to fund Stoke and we have to use other brands.
lisa C.
Strathmore, CA
I really liked the stok pumpkin spice iced coffee. It's a bit pricey but I usually take it to work gives me energy. I think they need bigger bottles.
Christina S.
Sacramento, CA
This flavor was a great find in the fall when the pumpkin spice craze hit. The cold brew is smooth as ever (stok’s signature) but you also get that nice pumpkin spice flavor. Surprisingly, it’s not overwhelming or very sweet at all... very well rounded flavor.
Kailey S.
North Troy, VT
So delicious! I really loved this coffee. It had really good pumpkin flavor and tasted strong but not overly so. I will definitely purchase again when it comes back in the fall!
Aly S.
Brookings
I truly didn’t think I’d like this as much as I do. I’m on my 4th bottle. It’s been on sale at one of my local stores and I’m joy mad about it. It’s not too overwhelming with the pumpkin flavor. You can still taste the coffee in it. I prefer to add a tiny splash of vanilla creamer to add a little more to the flavor, it works well together.

Looking for your answer?