BeveragesSodaStok
Cold-Brew Drinks protein espresso creamed cold brew coffee 48oz

Stok Cold-Brew Drinks protein espresso creamed cold brew coffee 48oz

by Stok

Helps fuel your daily grind. Our espresso cold brew has 16 grams of slow-release micellar casein protein - optimized for ultra-smoothness. We don't do chalky. But we did add a shot of espresso for an extra kick of motivation.

HooW do you guys like this ?
Start your review of Stok Cold-Brew Drinks protein espresso creamed cold brew coffee 48oz!
Rachael G.
I absolutely love this . I put it over Ice and add in some sweet cream and it's a good coffee at home. Not as good as a coffee shop but I do enjoy it. Plus I love that it has so many different kinds to get. I have tried a lot of them and I stopped getting any but this one!
Madden P.
Minot Afb, ND
Stok Cold-Brew Drinks protein espresso creamed cold brew coffee 48oz uploaded by Madden P.
Purchased at: Target
My new daily morning cup of joe. The flavor is a little weird/chalky, but I think that’s only because of the 16g protein added in so it’s definitely worth the strange aftertaste. Perfect option for those of us in a bulking cycle, and it’s a solid replacement for regular coffee or cold brew. Protein absorption is best optimized if intake is spread evenly throughout the day, so I normally pair this with some eggs and turkey bacon to get about 35-40g protein first thing in the morning.
Evie L.
This protein cold brew is so yummy. It does taste slightly like chocolate milk, but you can also taste the cold brew. I love it because you don’t taste any nitty gritty protein- it’s completely smooth. I always buy some if it’s in stock at my Target.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my favorite cold brew; I love the benefit of added protein in my morning coffee. This cold brew with 16 added grams of protein is super smooth, not acidic, slightly sweet & full of flavor. Also, the caffeine level is higher than your average cup of coffee, which makes me feel buzzed pretty quickly.
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
I thought this was delicious! It is smooth and creamy with an excellent coffee flavor and a hint of sweetness. The amount of protein is really impressive for having no weird taste or texture. Definitely a great way to start the morning!
Stormy W.
Bowling Green, OH
I have always been skeptical about iced coffee in larger quantities but this is beyond good!! I thought it would be bland and bitter but it was so far from that. I just can't afford to buy these weekly so they are not a staple in my home. They are a bit pricey.
Victoria B.
I love the idea about adding protein to coffee cause most days I either have time to make coffee or breakfast...coffee always wins lol. I know that's probably not the best choice but its better than nothing, so coffee with a little protein its great. It helps that its taste pretty good to, not as goods as like fresh made coffee but not bad.
Cheyenne N.
Columbia, MO
This was delicious. It was kinda sweet, strong, and smooth. It was filling if that makes sense. It didn't make me jittery or make my stomach hurt. It also gave good energy.