BY STITCH FIX #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Get your own personal stylist. Hand-selected women's fashion shipped free, straight to your door. Try on at home risk-free.

• Stitch Fix Who loves a good fix?1 Answers
  • Are you willing to lose 20 dollars on a stylist fee? 6 Answers
  • I am curious about some of the various prices people have paid fo...4 Answers
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Fashionista Expert
Create a Stitch Fix account. Complete your style profile. Here they will ask you detailed questions about your size, how you like your clothes to fit, what style of clothes you like, etc. It will take about 5 minutes, but it’s worth it.Select a delivery date. If you are not quite ready to schedule a date, you can wait. So feel free to get your profile in the system now, and wait til your ready. Your stylist will start selecting 5 items for you about a week before it ships. At that time they will charge you a $20 fee which is credited to your account making it #free Once you receive your box of 5 items, you have 3 days to try them in the comfort of your own home! I really like this because I am able to pair what they have sent with clothes I already own and see if it's something that I can make an outfit out of. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to purchase. After you try on your clothes that were sent,  You keep what you like and send back what you don't in the mail! (With the pre-paid envelope they sent)  It's that easy!
 If you want to keep all 5 clothing items that were sent to you, then you will receive 25%off
Michele I.
Jackson, MO
My husband purchased Stitch Fix for me. I have received 4 boxes so far. I have kept everything so far except one sweater that was damaged. My stylist picks nice clothes for me every time. The style and fit is perfect. It has been around $200 or less for 5 items with the discount for buying all the items. I hate clothes shopping and look forward to my Stitchfix each month. There were a few items that I wouldn't of picked for myself but once I tried them on I liked them. Dealing with their customer support was really good. They quickly responded and resolved the issue.
Leah H.
Decatur
I started using Stitch Fix after having my first child. I didn’t have the energy to go shopping and I really hated how I looked in most clothes. After filling out the survey, I was able to leave notes for my stylist to let them know exactly what areas of my body I had trouble with. They consistently picked items that made me feel AMAZING! I was blown away. I used them during my second pregnancy as well and continued to feel confident and stylish, even though I was huge. I am so grateful to Stitch Fox for helping me love my body again!
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert
This is a great subscription! So you get your own personal stylist and you give them all your measurements and basically tell them kinda your style so they'll send stuff out for you to try and then you buy or don't buy the clothes they send. Most of the time you'll get at least one thing you like and that fits okay (but paying for it is another question.. It can get real expensive!!). If you're hating everything, you can get a new stylist tell your stylist you hate it lol but sometimes it includes more hits than misses. If you're really looking to build up your closet and don't mind maybe being disappointed in some things then go for it lol I really like the idea of it though
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
I just tried StitchFix. This was the best decision I ever made! I don't like clothes shopping very much. I never know what to pick to make an out versatile and what will look good on me. I also don't like how unflattering dressing room mirrors and lighting can be. My problems are solved!!

My first box came with 2 pairs of pants; one pair faux leather leggings and the other jeggings. I also received a super soft and comfortable sweater and a very cute flannel. A pair of earrings completed both outfits. I didn't have to leave my front door. It was like opening a Christmas present!!

The process was simple. Answer some questions about your style and a stylist will hook you up! Just remember, the more specific you are, the better your results.
Josie J.
Pensacola, FL
I love stitch fix!! This is a great service when you don’t have time to shop, and the things they pick for you are always pretty much spot on with what you select in the survey. The items can get pretty pricey which is the only downside, but the good thing is you can try everything on and just send the things back that you don’t want and keep the rest!
Marilyn K.
Nashville
I was very skeptical about signing up for Stitch Fix at first, but once I got my first box I was hooked! The packaging is even awesome. The clothes are packaged neatly and wrapped. If you get shoes in your Fix they are in the cutest linen bag. It comes with style cards so you know how to pair your items. For someone like me who is fashion clueless the style cards really help. The BEST part is shipping and returns are free. If you keep all the items you get 25% off your total and if your referrals sign up you get a $25 credit towards your next fix.
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Stitch Fix is a fun shopping app if your wardrobe needs a kickstart! The stylist will definitely pick some styles that outside of the range of what you’d typically pick for yourself, which can be a fun way to experiment with new styles! The styling fee of $25 is waived if you keep you outfit, but if you send it back you are charged a fee for the stylist’s services- which seems fair. You need to really know your measurements and sizes to get accurate sizes. But, if you are like me and have weight that fluctuates it can be hard to get a good fit without trying the clothes on. Overall it’s fun to try and I would recommend it if you’re stuck in a style rut!
Daphne W.
Fashionista Expert
For all the subscription and fashion lovers - this is definitely for you and worth trying if you haven't yet!! $25- for your fix and it goes towards any items that you decide that you want to keep. They send 5 items in your size, you tell them what you like and how much you want to spend and how often you want to recieve your fixes. Also, you can create a Pinterest board just for your stylist!!!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Fashionista Expert
I’ve gotten 2 Stitch Fix boxes this year (that’s one thing that’s great is you can get them whenever you want on your schedule ) and have bought things from both boxes that I love. My only down point of it is that it really can be very expensive. Some items I can get at Old Navy for a much cheaper price. But as you get more boxes, your stylist starts to know you and your style more and each box will be more for you. They also have boxes for guys and my boyfriend loves some of the things he has received.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
What if you hate the outfits or they don't fit?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
What is the average cost of the one piece of garment that they send? I have been looking at this to improve my work style since I'll be moving from a satellite office to the HQ of where I work. Has anyone purchased any professional or work type clothing from them?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Are you willing to lose 20 dollars on a stylist fee?
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Fashionista Expert
Do any other Influensters use stitch fix? Or trunk club? I'm wondering if there clothes are worth the money and about the styling fee they charge? Stitch Fix
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert
I am curious about some of the various prices people have paid for items. I got on the site today to look at it and it said that most of their price points start at around $50 (which seems crazy high to me). Is it worth it? How is the quality of the items? What sorts of brands have you gotten?