BY STITCH FIX #66 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Get your own personal stylist. Hand-selected women's fashion shipped free, straight to your door. Try on at home risk-free.

• Are you willing to lose 20 dollars on a stylist fee? 7 Answers
  • Stitch Fix Who loves a good fix?2 Answers
  • Do any other Influensters use stitch fix? Or trunk club? I'm wond...4 Answers
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Create a Stitch Fix account. Complete your style profile. Here they will ask you detailed questions about your size, how you like your clothes to fit, what style of clothes you like, etc. It will take about 5 minutes, but it’s worth it.Select a delivery date. If you are not quite ready to schedule a date, you can wait. So feel free to get your profile in the system now, and wait til your ready. Your stylist will start selecting 5 items for you about a week before it ships. At that time they will charge you a $20 fee which is credited to your account making it #free Once you receive your box of 5 items, you have 3 days to try them in the comfort of your own home! I really like this because I am able to pair what they have sent with clothes I already own and see if it's something that I can make an outfit out of. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to purchase. After you try on your clothes that were sent,  You keep what you like and send back what you don't in the mail! (With the pre-paid envelope they sent)  It's that easy!
 If you want to keep all 5 clothing items that were sent to you, then you will receive 25%off
Jillian M.
Two stars because of inconsistency. In case you don’t know what this is, you fill out a lengthy survey about your sizes and what kinds of styles you like and a stylist chooses 5 items for you. There’s a $20 styling fee that will go towards anything you decide to keep. Keep the whole box and it’s 25% off. So I have had really bad luck with this service. It seems like the stylists only sometimes actually read your survey or check out your Pinterest board. The last box I ordered, I sent everything back. It either didn’t fit around my chest or the style was just SO far from anything I would ever wear. I have a VERY detailed Pinterest board that gets ignored completely. Also, this stuff is EXPENSIVE and the quality isn’t always there. I’ve been sent a lot of sheer, flimsy blouses that fall apart and sweaters that pill after the first wash. If you hate to shop or can’t get out to shop, this is very convenient. Provided you are sent things that you might actually wear. I’ve quit this for good after my last box.
Jessica C.
Middletown, DE
Love the quality clothes and style that Stitch Fix provides. They always send well made clothes that go perfectly with my wardrobe. I have my “fixes” scheduled to send only when I request them so they only charge the styling fee when I know I need a refresh. Good prices for the brands that they send, but I wish they would sometimes send more unique/risky items. Style seems pretty “safe”.
Leah H.
Decatur
I started using Stitch Fix after having my first child. I didn’t have the energy to go shopping and I really hated how I looked in most clothes. After filling out the survey, I was able to leave notes for my stylist to let them know exactly what areas of my body I had trouble with. They consistently picked items that made me feel AMAZING! I was blown away. I used them during my second pregnancy as well and continued to feel confident and stylish, even though I was huge. I am so grateful to Stitch Fox for helping me love my body again!
Rachel R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t remember the last time I went shopping for clothes. I’ve been doing stitch fix for a little under 2 years now and will never turn back. My stylists have all been wonderful, and have helped me shape my fashion style and graduate from my high-school outfits (I’m 26 lol) if I get a fix I don’t like, I just move up my next shipment. I love the freedom I have to pick and choose when I get another box. I would (and continuously do) recommend stitch fix to anyone and everyone.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a great subscription! So you get your own personal stylist and you give them all your measurements and basically tell them kinda your style so they'll send stuff out for you to try and then you buy or don't buy the clothes they send. Most of the time you'll get at least one thing you like and that fits okay (but paying for it is another question.. It can get real expensive!!). If you're hating everything, you can get a new stylist tell your stylist you hate it lol but sometimes it includes more hits than misses. If you're really looking to build up your closet and don't mind maybe being disappointed in some things then go for it lol I really like the idea of it though
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
I love the idea of having a personal shopper. There are several times that I have received amazon my boxes and bought every single item. Other times, I sent everything back. The quality of the jewelry I purchased was poor and the jewelry broke easily. The clothing quality has been great. I stared getting the same looks over and over again so I took a break from Stitch Fix but I look forward to doing it again I the future .
Danielle F.
Collingswood, NJ
Stitch fix is amazing! They send you clothes in your size and your style preferences and you get to choose what you want to purchase and what you want to send back. Plus, they deduct $20 it's off of whatever you choose. Some of the items can be a bit pricey so I usually only get one or two pieces at a time. This service saves me the hassle of going to the mall to find clothes that are casual or something for work.
Sarah C.
Mooresville, NC
I truly think stitch fix sneaks in my room while I’m sleeping and measures me because they send me perfectly fitting pants every time. I can’t even do that with 4 hours at the biggest mall for pants. They also take the time to view my Pinterest page to see what my style is. I do sometimes think things are over priced but the 25% off if you buy everything helps a lot. My last 5 boxes I bought everything!
Alexis K.
Lewisville, TX
Getting a StitchFix in the mail is the best feeling. It's even better when your stylist sends you things that are exactly what you wanted (but maybe you didn't even know it yet!) I'm addicted to this subscription box. The price is very fair, $20 a month (no charge if you skip a month) and the $20 goes towards what you end up purchasing from the box.   Stitch Fix
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
What if you hate the outfits or they don't fit?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Are you willing to lose 20 dollars on a stylist fee?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
What is the average cost of the one piece of garment that they send? I have been looking at this to improve my work style since I'll be moving from a satellite office to the HQ of where I work. Has anyone purchased any professional or work type clothing from them?
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I am curious about some of the various prices people have paid for items. I got on the site today to look at it and it said that most of their price points start at around $50 (which seems crazy high to me). Is it worth it? How is the quality of the items? What sorts of brands have you gotten?
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
How well do the cloying choices fit to individual body types? Do they send based on specific measurements or general size recommendations?