Get your own personal stylist. Hand-selected women's fashion shipped free, straight to your door. Try on at home risk-free.see more...
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
1. Exciting to have personal shopper.
2. Exciting to get new package every month. It’s like Christmas!
3. You’re introduced to new brands.
4. If you don’t have money, you can skip 2-3 months aka timeout without unsubscribing.
5. Even if you purchase one item in the box, they remove your $20 stylist fee.
6. SF always sends a pre-labeled envelope to return all items you don’t want. Just put them in and drop it off at a UPS store or drop box. NO charge to you.
7. SF gives you a questionnaire to get to know you and your style. Hair color, eyes, skin tone, classic, trendy, boho, etc. They allow you to attach social media account like Pinterest or Instagram so they can see first hand the items you purchase.
——I really liked this feature bc I had a specific board just for Pinterest and updated it constantly. In the picture description, I would tell SF why I love the picture ie: the color, the cut of the pants, blouse or dress, dangle earrings, sandals, hats, etc. It allowed me to continuously communicate with them without being able to communicate with them (of that makes sense). Many stylish often referred to my images when they told me when the chose my items.
1. Personal Shopper changes every month. So you may absolutely love everything one shopper gives you & next month new shopper comes along and just doesn’t get your style and you hate everything.
2. You only have 3 days to decide what you want to buy and send back.
3. Your introduced to new brands that you like but sometimes can’t find online or at other stores, which means they only sell to to select boutiques, certain states/countries or stylist.
5. If you don’t like anything in the box, you have to pay the $20 stylish fee, which is automatically take from your account. On the plus side, all returns are free!
6. No con except if you don’t have UPS near you.
7. This is ultimately why I cancel my subscription. I felt I was not being understood during the last six months. I was either purchasing one item or not purchasing anything at all. No matter what I was pinning, I wasn’t getting results. Also, this was the time they just introduced shoes. Jewelry was only a few months old & after I left, men’s was came out. I believe they were so busy growing that they were short-handed stylist to take the time needed to give customers all the personal attention needed when I first got in the beginning. If you go to the website, they show all the stylists with the profiles. At that time, they only had 6-8 if I recall.
Finals thoughts: I would do it again. I did get some great pieces that always give me the best compliments do this day. I had to build up my professional wardrobe and it was a great way to do so. I think I just stayed on it too long. I’ll only stay for a few months so it doesn’t get boring. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you want more casual clothes or trendy clothes or night out clothes (date night) or professional clothes.
This dress (only) is from SF.
If you want to keep all 5 clothing items that were sent to you, then you will receive 25%off
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos