BY STIRRINGS

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
fort pierce, FL
Yum! I bought this at publix for my homemade margaritas! Was less expensive than your normal margarita mix and paired great with my Patron!
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
I loveeeee me a margarita and basically any excuse to drink them, so when I received this as a gift I was ecstatic. Great mixer but VERYYY sweet. I don't mind the sweetness personally but my fiance couldn't drink an entire one.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
This is a really great mixer for making a simple/traditional margarita. It keeps really well and doesn't taste strongly of chemicals. Can be used with any brands!
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Received this as a gift from a client and I loved it. super easy to use and taste great.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really do not like this ready to mix mixers. It has such an artificial flavor. Do not be lazy, make your own mix
Paola C.
Paola C.
Doral, FL
Margaritas is my favorite drink in the whole wide world and in real life also, I like then in my favorites restaurants and home made too. so this mix would come very handy to me
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
This mixer is alright. It definitely is not my first choice for a mixer. It is very very sweet.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Christiana, Tn
Not a fan of this mixer. It is too sweet with not enough of that refreshing lime taste of a margarita.
Kayla S.