BY STIRRINGS

• This is used to make lemon drop martinis!1 Answers
  • What do you really mix this stuff with. I have never had ...1 Answers
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This mixer was alright.. It is very sweet and kinda reminds me of lemon flavored koolaid... I think that you have to be cautious when picking a drink to mix this into ( in order for it to taste right).
I thought this lemon drop mix was alright. A little
To sweet for my taste but squeezing fresh lemon and adding a shot of citrus vodka made a huge difference
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
If you have to use a mixer for a lemon drop, this one is good. It is very sweet, so use less than recommend. This is great for mixing up a,quick drink.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I love using this mixer to make lemon Drops. It is a little sweet but mixed with the right amount of liquor I think it balances out the flavor.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Lemon drop is a great mixer. I like to blend it with ice, vodka, and fresh lemon. Its a really great tasting mix.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Not a fan of lemon mixers in general, but this is not bad. Very sweet. Strong flavor. Good mixer overall.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Not good!! Do not try unless you want something that tastes like cheap lemon koolaid..blegh just blegh
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
What do you really mix this stuff with. I have never had it. I have never even heard of it. I'm not a big drinker at all one drink I think I'm drunk
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is used to make lemon drop martinis!