BY STIRRINGS

Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Had this at a pub in Savannah, Ga on St Patrick's day. It was absolutely lovely. I highly recommend this product. It was also served with several garnishes that were sprinkled with this delicious salt. Would love ton purchase a tin for at home use.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Pretty unnecessary but for a special occasion it adds a nice touch! We love to break it out for the home football games!
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
A great rimmer for almost any drink but especially bloody marys! I'm not a big drinker but I do love these!
Anita J.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
I love mojitos! This is a perfect addition to the glass. Makes it pretty too!
B A.
B A.
Yummy addition to my drink. I love drinking martinis cause of the sugar rim. It adds a little something to my drink
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Sort of unecesaary if you ask me, but if you're in to that sort of thing go for it! I wouldn't oppose.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay this is perfect t keep in the house for drink parties! I always have it on my bar cart and it is a fav with the girls
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dublin
Really adds a nice touch to a fancy cocktail party! Jazzes up a drink really easily! Love this.