Stinger MK100 7 Watt 1/2-Acre Bug Zapper With Sundown Sensor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY STINGER

Take back your yard and outdoor fun with this innovative mosquito trap. This mosquito specific trap uses a powerful combination of mosquito lures-black light, heat, octenol, movement, color, and contrast to effectively lure and eliminates mosquitoes.  To help save energy the Stinger Mosquito Killer showcases a sundown sensor that turns off the zapper during the day when there are no mosquitoes.  An easy to see indicator switch lets you know when the zapper is working.  Mosquitoes are drawn to the trap and a powerful vacuum fan draws them into a grid that eliminates those flying pests. see more...

• Ok where i live it seems mosquitoes are on steroids!! I n...1 Answers
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Some might think its inhumane to use these. I don't mind at all, if its me vs something trying to eat me... I pick me. These work really well just make sure to hang them a little distance away from where you will spending time outside. This is especially great for areas with a lot of mosquitoes, they can carry malaria and are really not fun at all.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Perfect to have around during the summer season. Always a bit startling though when a bigger bug (such as a hummingbird moth) hits it. The zap is loud!!
Autumn K.
Idabel, OK
My grandmother has one. It has been great for us. We have several family gatherings outside and it does a great job.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
I wonder why this product was discontinued. I love bug zappers. Keeps the bugs away so you can enjoy being outside.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
These are great they keep the bugs away very well. Sadly ours killed a lizard so watch out for that.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
We have two of these in my back yard.Where I live bugs are such a pest.It does it's job very well.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
A must have it you spend time outside during summer months. I would get this one.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
We have these out at the lake, where it's often very wet and creates a breeding ground for mosquitoes. It's very effective at killing the mosquitoes and we love that! The only thing I don't like is that it can be pretty noisy, especially if its on inside while everyone is sleeping.
Michelle B.
Since purchasing the amount of Mosquitoes and other insects on our property has gone drastically.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
Ok where i live it seems mosquitoes are on steroids!! I need help controling them . what is the range on this this ? And does it kill them? Or just stuns them? Is it safe to leave on the entire night? Is it enviromentally safe?