BY STING EZE #20 in Skin Treatments

Instant Relief From: Mosquito Bites Bee Stings Ticks Chiggers Fire Ants Ammonia Free Gentle on Skin Stops Pain Relieves Itching Reduces Infection Sponge Tip Applicator External Analgesic First Aid Antiseptic StingEze Insect Bite Relief, when applied soon after an insect bite, begins to work immediately to counteract the effects of bites and stings from bees, mosquitoes, ticks, hornets, ants, fire ants, deerflies, sand fleas, horseflies and chiggers. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
hannah h.
Florence, MS
I have used this product and it did help with the bites. At first it stings but its not bad. The only downfall is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Does a great job at stopping pain and itchiness on contact. I wish it lasted longer though. It usually eases itching for about an hour or so for me.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
This works so great! I used it on mosquito bites, tick, chigger bites and it helped relieve the itch! Did kinda sting at first but not bad. I used it throughout the day to keep me from itching. I'd recommend to others. It's fairly cheap and worth the money.
Christine B.
Salem, WI
this is a must have in my house hold during the summer! I live across the street from a pond so mosquitos are everywhere. this bad boy helps the itch! I have a son who does not know how to stop itching when he gets a bite so this is a perfect product! always in stock at my home!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is a great tool to bring along when you're outside a lot, it's easy to carry, fits in your purse or bag, or in the glove box of the car. Very convenient and works great! Feels good on a bite, stops the sting and the itch. It's great to get a head start on insect bites instead of waiting until you are home.
Caitlin C.
I am always going camping or swimming so naturally I get a lot of mosquito bites. This stuff helps so much. I do have to reapply it a few times, but it goes make the itch go away, and even makes the bite go away faster.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Brings almost immediately itch relief after having bug bites. Although the effect doesn't last long, it does work for a quick second.
Brittany J.
This works amazing!!! It stops the sting immediately and stops itchiness to go with it. I always have this in my house in the summer time.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
This product didn't seem to ease and sting or help any of my bites When I applied it burnt terribly and continued to sting.
Kelley G.
Summer takes us outdoors, but Sting Eze Insect Bite Relief helps us stay outdoors. Keep this in your camping first aid kit.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Does this really help to ease the sting of bites?
Does this really relieve bug bites?