BY STING

Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
This game blows. I would honestly just stick to the Wii version. At least that one is fun to play and is well worth the inconvenience of having to sync up controllers to play. Keep away from this game if you can. Don't be lured in by the fun of the console game thinking you'll have just as much fun with this.
Melissa M.
Chesterfield, MO
This game will make you hate your friends and have a great night all in one.
Like a RPG version of Mario Party, a board game with mini games and goals involved, it adds the classes, weapons, and magic in an all-in-on monster and friend slaying adventure.
My only issue is that I've never been able to finish a full Story Mode game.
Ro-sham-bo!
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Easily addictive rpg game for solo gaming or even best, multiplayers! Simple but great storyline. I own this on my ds and had challenged others. Reminds me of Mario party except you can equip weapons for attacks and armor for defense.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My grandson loves this game as well as I do!
It's super easy to play, it's priced reasonably and the packaging is perfect!
I recommend purchasing this as well and you will become addicted as I am!
You will LOVE!!!
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
This product is absolutely awesome my family uses it often it helps I really love this product and I would recommend this to pretty much anyone
Jintala  W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
Fun game for the whole family. Not too challenging so even little ones can play & have fun. The more players the better!
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝