The Stimulating Scalp Scrub by frank body is an all natural scalp scrub that removes dry skin and detoxifies by removing product buildup.

Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Pumice, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caffeine, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Tocopherol (Vitamin E),Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol. Contains 97.3% naturally derived ingredients.

Doo you use this before or after shampoo/conditioner? How do you make sure it’s all out of your hair?
Stimulating Scalp Scrub Has this helped anyone after using dry shampoo (like the buildup) and does this irritate sensitive scalps?
My hair is super thin...would this be too harsh for my hair?
Start your review of Stimulating Scalp Scrub!
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Rocio R.
This product feels so refreshing on the scalp. It is a nice way to treat yourself with some self care.
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Carolann R.
A must have! I never even knew this existed! This came in one of my Boxy Charm boxes and I’m in love! I use it once a week to scrub all the access products out of my hair! Gets rid of any dandruff as well!
Gail F.
Nashville, TN
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Gail F.
I am absolutely OBSESSED with this product and Frank Body! I got this for the first time in my boxy charm and have been buying it religiously since! HIGHLY recommend for anyone with a dry scalp or psoriasis. I had it bad on my scalp and after one week my head was less itchy and most of the psoriasis cleared up!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by sofia V.
lo use no me gusto mucho que digamos esperaba mucho mas solo me.gusto el olor y el embase ...pero lo seguire usando para ver si funciona
Paola S.
Brooklyn, NY
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Paola S.
It feels amazing on the scalp. It stimulates hair growth. my hair is oily, and I am using it 2 times a week and I love it.
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Candy A.
This product is exactly what my scalp needs. It’s caffeinated with a refreshing and revitalizing scent and you can really feel it work. You apply to wet hair BEFORE shampooing and work it into the scalp for good exfoliating power. It removes buildup and left my scalp with a nice clean tingle. I rinse the product from my hair and then follow with a good clarifying shampoo to fully remove the scrub and give my scalp an extra boost. I received this as a sample and I’ve already got it in my cart to buy. It’s got a great price tag, especially as it’s not an everyday product. Do your scalp a favor!
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It was hard for me to get it on my scalp. Then once I was ready to rinse it out it was hard to get all of it out of my hair. It made my scalp itch after using it. I’m not a fan of this product but I can see how it might help some people who have a oily scalp.
Tara Z.
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am loving this scalp scrub! I’ve been trying a lot of different products the past year or so to help my thin hair & dry scalp. This is one of my new favorites. I can tell a significant difference in my scalp before & after. Especially since I use dry shampoo regularly, this really helps make sure I don’t get product buildup on my scalp. My hair is definitely growing healthier since I started using this. The only downside is that it can be a bit of a hassle. The scrub definitely takes a few minutes to rinse out (even from my fine & thin hair). You’re not going to have a quick wash after this. It also sometimes ends up sitting on the bottom of my tub & needs wiped out after use. Overall the benefits outweighs the little inconveniences. Definitely recommend to help your scalp because a healthy environment for your hair to grow.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Missy E.
I received this in my Boxy Charm and I have used it a few times and I have noticed a difference in my hair. This really gets rid of the build up and the overall health of my scalp feels better. The one thing I don’t like is I have to shampoo multiple times to get all the little beads out of my hair. I wish they would dissolve. It feels like your scrubbing your hair with sand but it does get the build up off of your scalp. Overall definitely recommend to those with a lot of build up on scalp.
Tatiana G.
San Antonio, TX
Stimulating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Tatiana G.
This Stimulating Scalp Scrub has simple packaging and has an amazing scent of mint. I like that this scalp scrub leaves my hair soft and fresh!! 🤍