BY STIM-U-DENT

Total 100 Picks ~ 4 Packs of 25 Fights the gum disease gingivitis. "Stim-U-Dent® Plaque Removers are accepted as an effective cleansing device which reduces gingivitis as part of a program for good oral hygiene to supplement the regular professional care required for oral health." ~ Council on Scientific Affairs, American Dental Association Clinically proven to fight gingivitis by removing plaque from between teeth. Soft wooden cleaners, shaped to clean between teeth. Convenient for use when away from home. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My dad really likes these stimudent plaque removers. he always has them around in the house. they're especially nice for right after eating corn on the cob
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
These are perfect for the car or at work and fit easily into a purse . And they work great and make my mouth feel nice .
Michelle H.
Powell, TN
Husband loves these. It's his addiction !! He uses after every meal to ensure his teeth are clean and healthy
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dentist recommended these to me years ago. I think they work much better than floss and are easy to use.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
I think this important because even if you brush everyday with toothepaste you may still get gum disease
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these! Easy to keep for travel for quick dental cleaning when using floss isn't convenient.
Dana M.
Regina, SK
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I don't think I can really say enough about this product. Such an amazing and reasonable price tag and it comes with 6 mini matchbooks of 40 picks. I have a lot of dental issues and this is a staple in my purse at all times. Tiny little package can fit in my purse, clutch, wallet, or even pocket. Ive never had a problem with locating these for purchase at big box stores like walmart.