BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Fragrance was launched by Jennifer Lopez in 2003 Still Perfume by J. Lo is as sensual as sable over bare skin, as delicate as pink satin, and as refreshing as a first sip of champagne Feminine fragrance blends sake, white pepper, mandarin, earl grey, pink freesia, honeysuckle and orange Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Madison P.
Columbus, OH
Very pretty smell, it just didn't last very long. After a couple hours I forgot I even applied the product.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this perfume!!! Her Miami Glow After Dark is wonderful, too! If you love feeling and looking sexy, these perfumes are for you!!! :-D
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I love the smell of it. It has a fairly light scent and it is not too overpowering. I do wish that the smell didn't wear off so quickly!
Bertha C.
Amazing fragrance.. Be assured you will be asked what perfume you wearing. After telling a few members in my family they also purchased it. It has an easy not overpowering fragance.
Marta C.
What type of smell does this perfume have?