BY STILES RAZOR FOR EYEBROWS #9 in Makeup Tools

Get salon-styled eyebrows in the comfort of your home with the stiles razor. These colorful, eyebrow-shaping razors eliminate the need for tweezing brows. Available in packs of 6. see more...

• Do you use these instead of waxing? I always break out after I wax1 Answers
  • What makes these different than other eyebrow razors? 1 Answers
  • Do these leave your skin feeling irritated?2 Answers
Stiles Razor for Eyebrows
  • "This product is for those bathroom beauticians....It's the perfect size for every eyebrow & so much better than shaving off half your eyelashes trying to maneuver a razor or the longer eyebrow shavers...." in 6 reviews
elizabeth S.
So much better than normal eyebrow razors! They are perfect size so you don't make a mistake! Other razors are eay to big. I use them every time I do my brows! Also works great for sensitive skin! Over all love this product, I will buy these again!
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
I love these! They're so easy to use and get the job done very fast. I use it every once in a while whenever I see some hair growth in certain areas where I don't want . It's very cheap at Walmart and I would purchase this again
Sonya D.
New Albany, IN
I am not a fan of plucking or waxing; never have been never will be. Plucking and waxing can be painful, time consuming, and expensive. I LOVE these razors because they give me perfectly groomed brows FAST without pain. I've never cut myself and I get perfect results every time. I get mine on amazon in bulk when I can find them. I have trouble finding them in stores these days. I always get compliments on how beautiful my eyebrows are. Contrary to popular belief shaving your brows properly can give you the same result as plucking and waxing. You have to of course do it more often but it literally takes just seconds once you make it part of your routine. The razors also last a very long time with proper care. I can use the same razor for months without it getting dull.
Amber M.
've tried other eyebrow razors after Walmart stopped selling these, and they went in the trash! There was too much plastic around the razor and I couldn't tell how much I was really getting ready to shave off my eyes! Yes, disaster ensued one time. UGH! These razors are perfect!! The handle is perfect to hold and maintain control and very little plastic around the blade, so you know exactly where you'll be removing hair! I love that they are shaped like a regular disposable razor. Please don't ever stop selling these! I also love that you can get them in other colors...I get a little tired of always having to settle for pink. :)
Gladys A.
I've tried other eyebrow razors after Walmart stopped selling these, and they went in the trash! There was too much plastic around the razor and I couldn't tell how much I was really getting ready to shave off my eyes! Yes, disaster ensued one time. UGH! These razors are perfect!! The handle is perfect to hold and maintain control and very little plastic around the blade, so you know exactly where you'll be removing hair! I love that they are shaped like a regular disposable razor. Please don't ever stop selling these! I wish there were more stars, because these are a perfect 10!
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stiles Razor for Eyebrows was just not for me it was really harsh on my skin and didn't quite work out but the day that I used it my sister was there and she tried it and like it didn't love but liked the results. It is an average product for those without sensitive skin but I will stick to plucking/waxing!
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I bought these at WalMart in a pack of two on a whim... I never had a real issue with tweezing or anything or even paying a salon to wax... but these guys are sooooooo easy to do the curve in your eyebrows! I truly like these things. They are super simple to use and the end result is pretty perfect. I've tried to use similar things but it never quite worked out. These are shaped like a real razor, and work so much better than the flat ones.
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
I bought a pack of these while on a trip home for Christmas last year, because I had forgotten my tweezers and was too silly to think about borrowing my mother's. Also, I didn't want to spend money on a crappy pair of tweezers when I had nice ones at my apartment. That being said, this razor did the job. I'd much prefer to tweeze, because I get a better finish, and the hairs stay away for longer, but it works in a pinch.
Bethany S.
Simpsonville, SC
I was a little skeptical about this product, but have used them for a few months now, and love how easy they are to use. It definitely doesn't take as long or hurt as much as it does to pluck your eyebrows. I will admit, it's about $5 or so for a few Stiles razors, but believe me, it's worth it!
Nina T.
I love Stiles Razor's! They are great for those little missed spots and awesome for shaping eyebrows! I am not a waxing or even tweezing kind of person, my best friend always did my eyebrows for me, but with these razors I can fix my own eyebrows very easy!! Absolutely love
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if they make one with an interchangeable head?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
If you shave your eyebrows do the hairs grow back thicker?
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
How do you feel about these do you think the work pretty good?
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
Is this easy to use for a teenager? Is there risk of cutting themselves?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Are they gentle enough for facial hair? Like peach fuzz? Lol. ._.