BY STILA

Introducing the brush of many wonders! This ultra-soft, custom shaped brush is perfect for sculpting, buffing and blending all of your favorite powders, liquids and creams seamlessly. Featuring ultra-soft yet dense, high-grade synthetic bristles, the unique brush is the ultimate tool to have on-hand in your makeup bag or drawer.

Benefits:

• Versatile brush shape allows for use on both face and body for superior laydown, blending, buffing and sculpting.
  • Shorter brush base and ergonomic handle makes application easy, comfortable and precise.
  • High-grade synthetic bristles have two types of fibers waved fibers grab product and straight fibers smooth and blend.

• Is this worth the buy to use with the putty highlighter?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
The Stila Wonder Brush For Face and body is a very good buy, no doubt. My skin type is oily, and I find that it doesn't work too great for me. I bought this at the local Ulta because it was on sale. Compared to other brushes, this one does work decent on the neck and chest to cover acne and dark spots.
Iman A.
I was hesitant at first because I'm personally more of a beauty blender type of girl but I was surprised by the perfect finish it gave me. I have dry skin and I was really worried about it causing my foundation to be blotchy and streaky but this brush gave me hope for make up brushes once again! I totally recommend!
Julie L.
This brush is the best, I have purchased 2 now and would die if they became no longer available. It applies my make up evenly and smooth. Yes it is a little pricey, but what good make up brush isn't? I would put it up against other more expensive brands
Erin R.
Romulus
I love this brush I use it all the time. It's very easy to use. It compares very well to other brushes. It's soft. I would recommend it to anyone. I bought it online.
Rima C.
Detroit, MI
This brush is amazing. It feels good and it had great coverage. I got it as a sample from a friend and it was my fave. I think it's same as a denser brush.
Irina T.
NASHVILLE
I would recommend to buy. It's dense and helps get a really good overall cover. Make sure to keep it clean!
Tassia T.
This brush is amazing and really high quality, I use it to color my face and to get a really precise blend
Haydeli T.
San Antonio, TX
Es super suave las cerdas se sienten como plumas me encanta y la puedes usar para todo
Karolina M.
This brush is a really good brush. You can take it anywhere. I bought it in sephora and it is good for bronzer. It's very easy to use and leaves the contour perfect. I use the brush in my every day make up routine. I'm very satisfied with this product
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Is this worth the buy to use with the putty highlighter?