BeautyFaceFace MakeupStila
Twin Cheeks Kitten & Bronzer Duo

Stila Twin Cheeks Kitten & Bronzer Duo

by Stila

bWHAT IT IS/bbrEverything you need to shape cheekbones add sun-kissed warmth and highlight for a sculpted luminous look.brbrSHADESbr- Kitten Shimmerbr- Bronze MattebrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal crueltyulliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3595834/li/ul

Do you use the same brush to apply the bronzer and highlighter ?
Start your review of Stila Twin Cheeks Kitten & Bronzer Duo!
Arianna K.
Stila Twin Cheeks Kitten & Bronzer Duo uploaded by Arianna K.
Stila Twin Cheeks Kitten & Bronzer Duo uploaded by Arianna K.
This was given to me in a giveaway, the bronzer is pretty good. However the other side which is a “highlighter” didn’t work out well. I tried to apply about 3 layers and I felt like it wasn’t appearing the way I wanted it to. It looks good from the pan but once applied to my skin, it looks different. However it’s a good duo to travel if you prefer a simple glam. I would mix the highlighter portion with another.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Are use this to contour my cheeks and my chin it turned out really good for contouring I would just recommend that you put it on before you put on your last coat of your base I would definitely recommend to others
Mahru M.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Love this Bronzer duo. It is travel friendly. Not too shimmery. It applies and blends really well. A little goes a long way. It will last you for a long time too. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a great bronzer.
Meghan  G.
Aberdeen, SD
Absolutely love this. Great for everyday and also for on the go! I love a multi-use product. Both shades in this are super wearable and easy to blend on. No complaints whatsoever.
Meg G.
San Antonio, TX
I can’t totally tell what skin tone this is made for. I am light with pink tones. I like to use the kitten on my cheeks, but definitely need blush, since the kitten is light on me. But ten the bronzer is super dark! I can still get some use out of it by using a huge fluffy brush and applying very lightly on outer cheeks. Overall I like this product but I wish they had more variety in tones. If I was a little darker it seems like it would be an awesome product.
stephanie F.
Dallas
The shade kitten is my fav. I sometimes use it as highlight but mostly I like to use it as a blush topper. I like the wet texture
Angelique G.
Muskegon , MI
Loved this product! Easy to apply/blend. This was a beautiful shade. It had a shimmery finish that was long lasting. I have no suggestions for improvement. I would definitely purchase this product again. I do recommend you give it a try.
Lizbeth C.
indiana jal
I really loved it. I looked divine I am a little delicate but passed the excellent product test of the best quality, one of the best products I have had, 100% recommended 👌👍
Francesca  A.
1,738 reviews
My cousin bought this for me as a birthday gift. The bronzer is surprisingly light without being orangey, which is perfect for my fair skin. The kitten highlight is also very soft and lovely and tops blush well. This is a decent product with soft, not super pigmented formulas, which actually works for this.