BY STILA

Written in the Stars Palette Your eyes will twinkle and shine with Stila's dreamy, limited-edition eye shadow palette in a whimsical star shaped pattern. It contains 12 gorgeous, neutral eye shadow shades that can be mixed and matched for countless looks and can be worn both wet and dry. Written in the Stars Palette

stila The Stars Palette Eye Shadow
  • "Stila Cosmetics Written In The Stars Palette Eye Shadow is the perfect combo for a classic natural look! The colors are pigmented and very true to color. I recommend this product 100%" in 3 reviews
  • "I use this palette every single day. The case does lay flat, and I love the neutral tones given in this palette that are light enough for spring and summer and warm enough for fall and winter. Just grab yourself a shadow brush, the Stila prime pot, and you are good to go. You will not be disappointed." in 3 reviews
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
I was drawn to the packaging of this product first. It is cute and fun and unique and the colors in the palette are stunning. I like to use them for just a subtle color on my eyes or I can go a little more bold for a night out.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I got this palette for nearly a quarter of the price at Nordstrom Rack! The packaging is adorable and provides a good amount of product. Some of the shadows are cakey but most of them are nicely pigmented. This product has lasted me for years now. Good to buy for everyday use!
Sara C.
I love these colors, and this palette is so fun! Stila always funks things up and does it differently but they are still true to their brand. Product works great, pigmented and lasts long. I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany W.
Cypress, TX
Holly H.
Bluffdale, UT
The products in this palette live up to Stila's other great products, however the design of the palette is flawed. The case doesn't lay flat ( which is annoying) and the pans are weird shaped, which can make if difficult to use them.
maisa s.
Victoria Icky N.
Union City, CA
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
My holy grail lipstick. This stuff does not move, so be cautious when applying. You have about 30 seconds before it dries and the color wont budge.
Melanie W.
Crum, WV
I love all the colors to choose from in one pallet.nthe brushes are really good too. I would tell any woman to buy this product it is great!
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
Great colors! Last forever I don't know if o would purchase it again just because I didn't care so much for the price but great quality
Pearl M.
How much is this, and where can I find it?