BY STILA

alejandra v.
Ny
This seems like a great gift to receive for all of my makeup products and I’m able to do my makeup more better and comfortable . Great way to start off the New Years with this product
Amelie L.
Nampa
This is the best kit I have had and is super nice to use. I bought this at saphora for a great price. This is really easy to use and a great starter kit. This me t my expectations and blew me out of the water. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a great kit.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love this it's super good and it blends amazing with your brushes and for its price it's amazing I would buy it over and over again if I could I would certainly recommend this product to you guys definitely I love it so much
Lee W.
port lavaca
This box holds such beautiful pigmented items!! It's truly necessary!! I feel like I need 2 more boxes for when I run out of this one all the women in my house LOVE THIS it's truly to die for I give it a 10/10!!
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Its great! You save a lot of money with all the products you receive. I use every single one and just love it! I take it with me when I travel as it has become my go to favorite! I highly recommend this
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
This kit really is very good! It has all the products you need at a fair price! Really the quality is very good. It's worth testing! And yes , I wanna again !
Susan M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love all still products and this one for sure I'm going to have to get. Their eye pencils and liners last a long time and never smudge on me. Love stila!
Gabi D.
Good makeup very good in fact the only thing I didn't like about this is the amount I paid although the makeup is good I think it was a bit over priced
Dominique R.
Stockton, CA
This product looks amazing especially because it has a mirror and that's great travel size so thats amazing
Gloria S.
South El Monte, CA
I would love to try this we're could I buy one ....
Misty W.
Do I see speakers in the front of this?
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
How much is this product? And is it worth it? Does it hold alot of makeup tools.
Beautylover p.