stila The Chosen Ones Smudge Pot Eye Liner Set uploaded by Natalia J.

BY STILA

Long-lasting and concentrated, this deluxe size set of gel eyeliners/shadows leaves powder formulas in the dust! Offers the precision of a liquid liner with the application ease of a gel. A makeup artist staple for sultry, smoky eyes.

Ingrédients:

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

Pomegranate Ingrédients:

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Punica Granatum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Cobalt Ingrédients:

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Mica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
I am living for this great Stila formula. The brush that comes with this makes these so easy to use; you can add to your water line or lash line. All three colors are stunners. This is a great value and a great way to experience this Stila formula.
Vi S.
Isla Vista
These are so easy to use! Definitely easiest cat eye I've ever made. Will rebuy this product, or at least the smudge pot in black. The pen to apply it is really easy to use as well. Would recommend if you're used to only liquid liners--it's much easier.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I love this, it comes with 2 vibrant colors and a good old faithful black eyeliner gel pot and the eyeliner brush is soft yet firm and looks sleek. The liner stays on through the day with very little smearing. I will definitely order more colors.
Alyssa Z.
Waldorf
I got this product when it was on sale from Sephora. Normally it cost $20 but i got it for $10. I don’t use often but when i do i always get compliments. It’s true black so it give me a really alluring cat eye
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Love, love, love this!! I got it on sale for 10 dollars on the stila website and I’m about to purchase another!! I didn’t know what a winged liner was till I found this product. Makes the perfect wing. Also was shipped super fast
Zekije L.
I took away stars because it dries too quickly and you have to keep layering it. Problem is when you keep layering the liner it begins to flake and feel think on the eye. The colors though are very beautiful. I do love the wand and use it for my other gel liners and it works well. All in all I would just recommend the wand but the pots are not worth the price... thankfully I bought it at a discounted price.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
I was lucky enough to get this 75% off on the Steeler website I am so glad I did this has been Beach proof sweat-proof gym proof and all day humidity proof
Lauren L.
The pot is so great for application because it lets you choose how thin or thick you want your eyeliner. Wish it lasted longer.
Steph B.
Shrewsbury, MA
One of the best purchases this year. I used to have a MAC but tried Stila and I am hooked. Love the colors and the brush set.