stila Sweet Kisses Lip Glaze Trio Glitter/ Ballet Slipper/ Pink Sugar 3 x 0.05 oz uploaded by Caitlen T.

BY STILA

A trio of lip glazes in warm, juice shades. Visually enhance the size and texture of lips with Stila's Sweet Kisses Lip Glaze Trio. Featuring the signature click pen design, these glazes offer ultimate shine and sweet scents. Enriched with nourishing vitamins A, C, and E, lips stay healthy, hydrated, and shiny while they flaunt super-charged shine. Wear them alone or layered over your favorite Stila lipstick, and take them along for touch-ups on the go. This set contains: - 3 x 0.05 oz Lip Glaze in Glitter (sparkling mauve pink), Ballet Slipper (bubblegum pink), Pink Sugar (sparkling pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love these lip gloss and they make the perfect little gift! I keep these all over line my car and desk at work. They are perfect for when you just want a little color and some shine to your lips. I would recommend and repurchase.
Teafunnee B.
Teafunnee B.
These colors are so fun and girly and gives your lips a very pouty look. The only thing I would have have to say as a con would be that it can be slightly sticky once applied.
These are a classic lip gloss I've liked for years. Super glossy, smell nice, and last well on the lips. I bought a large set and I like the subtle differences in shades.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Love the colors! I grew up using this in high school and still use them! They're cute and the colors are fun!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Although I'm a huge fan of Stila lip stains, I cannot stand the formula of the lip glazes. I bought this because I thought the colors would be my go-to glazes for a more natural, summer fun look. However, the formula is super sticky and tacky.. it drives me crazy! I have found other glosses that I love a lot more because the product glides on smoothly without that sticky feel (Glossier). Not worth the money.
Beeta J.
Beeta J.
If you want Popping lipgloss then  is the perfect buy. Long wear, super long shine, fool proof application, and so much more. I feel like the lip glosses last me FOREVER and also look stunning. They are long wear and just the right amount of sticky. Pucker up for those photos or that hot date.
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
If you love gloss, and glitter. BUY THESE! Great colors for every color tone, and the application brush is lovely!! It doesn't dispense too much product with every click, you have total control of it!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
This is definitely a sticky product but it's also so thick that it doesn't get everywhere like most sticky glosses do. They smell good, and have a nice even coverage and don't dry out my lips.
Talia R.
Talia R.
woodland Hills
I LOVE this lip glosses they stay on and the applicator feels so Nice on my skin it's amazing I got it at sephora . It was in the basic packaging that was nice . I would recommend this to other who want a nice shine
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Whenever I wear lip gloss stila is my go to! They literally have every color to work with. So pretty and never sticky! Always buy at sephora or ulta