BY STILA

The Sun Highlighter is perfect to use in conjunction with Stila Sun products. You can apply anywhere you want a sun kissed glow and is great for all skin types. see more...

• What's the finish on this highlighter? Is it more sheer or glittery?1 Answers
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Stilla is one of my all time favorite brands. Its is not cheap but it is much more affordable then most of the other makeup in this category The formula is nice and doesn't leave a cake----y finish. I would recommend others to go ahead and buy this.
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
This highlighter is perfect for my skin and makes my makeup pop. At first I was very skeptical to buy it because Im not always applying a lot of makeup on myself but I wanted to add a little more to my collection. So definitely looked around for that perfect highlighter for my skin type. I have been using it for a couple of months now and I love it. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
Mississippi State
I picked this up since I am a huge fan of the putty highlighters, and expected these to be just as blinding and beautiful, but I was disappointed. They are still pigmented, but not nearly as the putty highlighters. I often use this as a blush when I am going partying instead, and it works well for that though.
Alena H.
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite of there highlighters! Until they came out with the putty highlighters! But this one is very pigmented! And I love how it looks when I want to have a natural makeup day!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a little too Orange for me and not enough tan. I feel like unless you have a medium dark to dark skin tone you won't like this very much
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the pigment on this highlight I felt like it could have been more BAM but it really did show my pores lol
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm VERY pale naturally. MANY bronzers can look dirty or muddy on me. Not this baby though. This creates a natural believable glow.
kam Q.
kam Q.
Panama, city
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not my favorite highlighter, but i love its consistency and it has a good pigment although there are better in the market
Em S.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
What's the finish on this highlighter? Is it more sheer or glittery?