BY STILA

The Sun Highlighter is perfect to use in conjunction with Stila Sun products. You can apply anywhere you want a sun kissed glow and is great for all skin types.

• What's the finish on this highlighter? Is it more sheer o...1 Answers
stila Sun Highlighter
  • "oh it is really blinding! its so shiny and bright! it its really good for highlighting! very good!❤️❤️" in 3 reviews
Trinity M.
Mississippi State
I picked this up since I am a huge fan of the putty highlighters, and expected these to be just as blinding and beautiful, but I was disappointed. They are still pigmented, but not nearly as the putty highlighters. I often use this as a blush when I am going partying instead, and it works well for that though.
Abby W.
Best highlighter they have. Long lasting nice packaging very shiny and sparkly. Like I said this lasts a very long time. It’s shimmery and looks good on tan people rather than lighter. Definitely would wear again. And recommend it.
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
This was my favorite of there highlighters! Until they came out with the putty highlighters! But this one is very pigmented! And I love how it looks when I want to have a natural makeup day!
Ericka C.
This highlighter is perfect for my skin and makes my makeup pop. At first I was very skeptical to buy it because Im not always applying a lot of makeup on myself but I wanted to add a little more to my collection. So definitely looked around for that perfect highlighter for my skin type. I have been using it for a couple of months now and I love it. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Stilla is one of my all time favorite brands. Its is not cheap but it is much more affordable then most of the other makeup in this category The formula is nice and doesn't leave a cake----y finish. I would recommend others to go ahead and buy this.
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
This was a little too Orange for me and not enough tan. I feel like unless you have a medium dark to dark skin tone you won't like this very much
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I'm VERY pale naturally. MANY bronzers can look dirty or muddy on me. Not this baby though. This creates a natural believable glow.
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
Color is amazing and doesn’t make you look orange! It feels light on your face, and I think it’s best for a variety of skin types!
Sidney S.
I really like the pigment on this highlight I felt like it could have been more BAM but it really did show my pores lol
rubysoho99 H.
La Quinta, CA
This is a must have highlighter because it doesn't get patchy, and gives off a natural glow from from within.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
What's the finish on this highlighter? Is it more sheer or glittery?