BY STILA

aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Similar to other bronzers, like too faced, just a little more sun kissed. It has matte finish and easy application, I personally use a kubaki brush and contour. I received this as a gift, probably wouldn't buy again. but still a good product!
Review for: 1
Love. Such a great product. Wear this on days I'm in a rush and it makes my skin look great. Even feel great wearing it.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Powell, OH
Review for: 1
I love this product. It gives you a natural looking glow with zero streaking and no blotching.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Review for: 1
Love this product it give me a natural glow ... best bronzer does not leave me no streaking and no blotching
Jennah S.
Jennah S.
Staten Island , NY
Considering the brand, the price is great and let me say when I wear this product on my face I feel like I get the most compliments that day and feel so confident and radiant and beautiful!
Itis M.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
Review for: 02
This bronzer gives the exact sun kissed bronze look. Not so pricey for a high end brand. It is very pigments. You do get in many different shades.
Gigi K.
Gigi K.
Review for: 02
The color is natural and it stays true. Nice compact & good price. A little bit goes a long way.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 02
My favorite bronzer! I love the lightness of it. Blends great and doesn't clog your pores. Great for that sunkissed glow!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: 02
This bronzer is good but I haven't been able to find just the right color yet. The consistency is good though.
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 02
I really like this bronzer it's very Chloe and shiny it is not over scan me to really get along and Erica miss all my friends and people were trying for more darker look at healthier
Praphat K.
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Good for combination skin ? Is it a talc free?