stila Sun Compact uploaded by Stephanie N.

BY STILA

• Good for combination skin ? Is it a talc free?2 Answers
  • "A little bit goes a long way. " in 1 review
Lauren M.
Lynn, MA
I use a contour brush to contour my cheeks with this. It goes well with my pale skin surprisingly and gives me a sunkissed glow. It’s a little loose for my liking but that could also be the quality of my brush.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I use this on my cheeks! I love it! Got it from Sephora. I’m used to using Too faced but I figured I’d give this a try. I brush it on and it’s not too dark, looks great on pale skin!
Jennah S.
Staten Island, NY
Considering the brand, the price is great and let me say when I wear this product on my face I feel like I get the most compliments that day and feel so confident and radiant and beautiful!
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Similar to other bronzers, like too faced, just a little more sun kissed. It has matte finish and easy application, I personally use a kubaki brush and contour. I received this as a gift, probably wouldn't buy again. but still a good product!
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this bronzer it's very Chloe and shiny it is not over scan me to really get along and Erica miss all my friends and people were trying for more darker look at healthier
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
This bronzer gives the exact sun kissed bronze look. Not so pricey for a high end brand. It is very pigments. You do get in many different shades.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
My favorite bronzer! I love the lightness of it. Blends great and doesn't clog your pores. Great for that sunkissed glow!
Love. Such a great product. Wear this on days I'm in a rush and it makes my skin look great. Even feel great wearing it.
Linda S.
Metairie
Good so good one of the best all natural colors pick your shade. Only don't get it in your eye cuz it will burn.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This bronzer is good but I haven't been able to find just the right color yet. The consistency is good though.
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Good for combination skin ? Is it a talc free?