stila Sun Bronzing Powder

by Stila

Capture the radiant glow of the sun without ever catching a ray. Sunbathing not required. Bronzing Powder, Shade 2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Sun Bronzing Powder!
Product Highlights
“This bronzer is gorgeous, but it was a little too dark for my fair skin tone.” in reviews
“I have this in shade 2 and it works pretty well with my pale skin if I use a light hand.” in reviews
“This bronzer gives you the most perfect sun kissed glow.” in reviews
“You just have to be careful not to grab a lot with the brush because it is very pigmented.” in reviews
La Quinta, CA
One of the better highlighter out there, especially for the faint of heart in the bronzing department.
Flatwoods, KY
I love the still bronzer it matches for almost every skin tone perfectly and not too dark and thick.
Review for: Shade 1, 1 ea
I like stila’s bronzer. I have fairer skin and I feel this gives me a nice sun kissed glow!
Honokaa, HI
Great color for my skin tone. It lasts forever and the formula is great, it’s not cakey.
Pleasant View
Great quality and great price. Love everything about it. Would recommend to a friend!!
Sunnyvale, CA
I was in the market for a new bronzer that didn't have sparkles/glitter/frost etc. Most SA's try to sell me NARS bronzers, but to be honest I found that the colour didn't last for me as a contour or anywhere on my face for more than a few hours, and there wasn't heaps of product in the pan even though I don't use much (I'm pale so can't layer and it still only lasted me a few months).
I rejected NARS again and went through a few different other bronzers (Korres, TF Chocolate Soliel) and it was a similar experience.

This particular bronzer is quite deep and is definately something you will need to use a light hand with. I use this as a contour under the cheekbones, sides of the nose, temples and jawline, but will use it as a more generic bronzer once summer is in full.

I've had this on since 7am and it's now 1pm; it doesn't look like it has budged.
I enjoy having a mirrored compact and compact houses 8g of product. The outside however is like a copper coloured plastic which is sort of tacky.

Ky112ey
Amazing! gives you that bronze beach look! It’s my go to bronzer don’t know what I do without it definitely recommend it everyone need it!Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
I've had this for years ,it really lasts a long time .its easy to apply with a large fluffy brush .The colour on me Is great not too much ,I have very light skin .It does last the whole day it. Just a nice glow .i would buy again .the colour is great ,you don't look like Donald Trump orange
I would’ve never chosen stila myself before but I got recommended to this by an employee and I’m so grateful for that! Now my go-to bronzer which applies so easily and blends so beautifully 😍
Toronto, ON
I really love this bronzer. It applies smoothly and doesn't cake around my dry patches. There's only two shades, so some may find that this bronzer will not work for them. The shades themselves are very pigmented and is not very orange. It also blends out very well. The only really downside is that some may find this product to be pricey (reg. $28), however if you search in some drugstores or department store, you could get it for cheaper. I found mine at Winners for only $15!

Looking for your answer?