stila Sun Bronzing Powder

by Stila

Capture the radiant glow of the sun without ever catching a ray. Sunbathing not required. Bronzing Powder, Shade 2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Sun Bronzing Powder!
Product Highlights
“This bronzer is gorgeous, but it was a little too dark for my fair skin tone.” in reviews
“I have this in shade 2 and it works pretty well with my pale skin if I use a light hand.” in reviews
“This bronzer gives you the most perfect sun kissed glow.” in reviews
“You just have to be careful not to grab a lot with the brush because it is very pigmented.” in reviews
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Shade 1, 1 ea
I know this is technically a bronzing powder, but I use it all year round to give me a lovely warm glow! The sparkles are very fine and don't settle in pores or look really obvious and fake. I love this color on my light warm-toned skin too.
Whitesboro , NY
Stays all day, and does not oxidize on me. It is a little warmer of a tone than I normally go for but I really enjoy this product ! You get a lot of bronzer for the price and Stila has been proving to me that they offer a lot of quality products!
Salisbury, NC
stila Sun Bronzing Powder uploaded by Amber G.
Once I get a little tan on my face I use this to even out my color in the summer. It is easy to apply and feels so nice on. It has a bit of a shimmer but not a lot. I use this all summer long. I will buy again.
Pittsford (town)
My backup bronzer haha. It works well, not necessarily for my skin tone though. It works well in the sense that it gives you a bronzed look and stays on long. It was a bit too orange-warm to me. I got this as a free product from Sephora with Sephora points hehe
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Shade 2
I bought this from Ulta, but I’m honestly not the biggest fan of this bronzer. I had a very difficult time getting it to not look blotchy, and the orange tint made it even harder to look natural. It also is a shimmer bronzer, and I prefer matte.
Bloomginton, IN
Review for: Shade 2
This is the best bronzer I’ve ever come across from my skin type and skin tone. I have a medium skin tone - it blends well with a matte finish. It’s never made my skin breakout. I’d recommend this product to people with combination skin!
Seymour
This is a very pretty bronzer! It applies really nicely and it also last a long time! I wear this bronzer almost everyday and sometimes I accidentally go over board but the good thing about it is that it is very blend able!
Washington
I definitely recommend this product has the perfect amount of pigment it's not too strong but not too soft. And has a matte finish can I see would work with no skin types. The packaging is also fun and cute for summer! ☀️
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Shade 2
I got this on sale at Stila's website and since I'm a bronzer junkie, I decided to try this out for $10. Everyone on the website seems to love this and keeps claiming that it's not orange at all. The picture didn't look orange either. I got this in Shade 2 which is a little darker than Shade 1. When I received this, it is super orange. Now I'm thinking that the reviews on Stila are probably just employees wanting to gyp customers into buying it. I love how it's super pigmented. You do not need to swirl your brush in here. Only a dab will do. I made the mistake of swirling my brush in here and I looked like an Oompa Loompa. This is also easy to blend out. Just wish it wasn't so orange.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Shade 1, 1 ea
This is an okay bronzer that I will use in a pinch.  It a little more orange than I like.  It is easy to apply and it stays on  It comes in a cute compact and it isn't too expensive.

Looking for your answer?