BY STILA

Capture the radiant glow of the sun without ever catching a ray. Sunbathing not required. Bronzing Powder, Shade 2.

stila Sun Bronzing Powder
  • "You just have to be careful not to grab a lot with the brush because it is very pigmented." in 1 review
  • "This bronzer is gorgeous, but it was a little too dark for my fair skin tone." in 1 review
  • "I have this in shade 2 and it works pretty well with my pale skin if I use a light hand." in 1 review
  • "This bronzer gives you the most perfect sun kissed glow." in 1 review
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
My backup bronzer haha. It works well, not necessarily for my skin tone though. It works well in the sense that it gives you a bronzed look and stays on long. It was a bit too orange-warm to me. I got this as a free product from Sephora with Sephora points hehe
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
I bought this from Ulta, but I’m honestly not the biggest fan of this bronzer. I had a very difficult time getting it to not look blotchy, and the orange tint made it even harder to look natural. It also is a shimmer bronzer, and I prefer matte.
Brittany G.
Still bronzer is the bomb dot com. !! I love this stuff! It is perfect for all year long but especially love it for summer time! The price isn’t bad either, it’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this bronzer.  It is the perfect summer bronzer for my medium skin tone that adds a hint of glow, not shimmer!  I did not expect to like it as much as I did!  Stays on throughout the day, and blends so well too!  I use it as an eye shadow transition shade as well, and it looks so pulled together!
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Stays all day, and does not oxidize on me. It is a little warmer of a tone than I normally go for but I really enjoy this product ! You get a lot of bronzer for the price and Stila has been proving to me that they offer a lot of quality products!
Amber G.
Salisbury, NC
Once I get a little tan on my face I use this to even out my color in the summer. It is easy to apply and feels so nice on. It has a bit of a shimmer but not a lot. I use this all summer long. I will buy again.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul , MN
I got this on sale at Stila's website and since I'm a bronzer junkie, I decided to try this out for $10. Everyone on the website seems to love this and keeps claiming that it's not orange at all. The picture didn't look orange either. I got this in Shade 2 which is a little darker than Shade 1. When I received this, it is super orange. Now I'm thinking that the reviews on Stila are probably just employees wanting to gyp customers into buying it. I love how it's super pigmented. You do not need to swirl your brush in here. Only a dab will do. I made the mistake of swirling my brush in here and I looked like an Oompa Loompa. This is also easy to blend out. Just wish it wasn't so orange.
Ella R.
Aberdeen, WA
This bronzer is really great. Though there aren't many shades i feel like it can be built up very nicely. The formula is very smooth and doesn't stick to my dry spots. It can be a bit pricey for some people, but the quality is so nice I don't mind splurging a little. This bronzer gives you the most perfect sun kissed glow. Be careful to use a light hand in application though because it is VERY pigmented!
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
Ever wish you looked as if you have been on vacation? That healthy, glowing and tan skin the sun kissed while on a white sand beachand crystal clear water? Well, with the smooth easy to blend bronzer from STILA will do just that! The formula and color is true to the eye, while leaving your skin looking kissed by the sun!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Found this at Marshalls and had to try. With the right (soft!) brush this goes on very smoothly and subtle. I tried this with a different, much stiffer, brush and looked orange. Just remember you can always build up coverage with this, go a little bit at a time!