BY STILA

Pucker up for a trio of our signature click-pen lip glazes, long-loved for delivering kissable color and; supercharged shine. This exclusive set features three sparkling, dessert-inspired shades. with sweet scents to match. Whether you wear them alone or layered over your favorite Stila lipstick, they're packaged in deluxe sizes to glisten on the go! Kiss and; Pout set includes: Salted Caramel Cafe Au Lait Pink Marshmallow Summer Lip Glaze Trio, Kiss & Pout see more...

• Hi been wanting this for the longest and I'm wondering if it's th...1 Answers
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Not really a big fan of these cause they're actually really sticky for it to be moisturizing and they're not that pigmented either. The packaging is very convenient though, cause all you have to do is twist the lip gloss. It gives your lips a nice sheen, but not really sure if I would recommend it otherwise. It's an okay product.
Hailey B.
Fitchburg, MA
Love the Stila glosses. For someone who doesn't particularly care much for glosses (I'm more of a lip stain or lip stick girl) I actually sort of liked these. Didn't find them
Too sticky like I do with most glosses. Very pretty colors too!
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I want to preface this by saying I love Stila, but these are a complete miss for me. They aren't very pigmented at all and I hate the clicking bottle and applicator. I wish they just had some in a regular bottle with a doe foot, if they had I would recommend. The smell is amazing though!
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
I like these as far as lip gloss goes. I like the feel and the colors. However, I feel like I am always putting it on. It does not seem to last. And also? There does not seem to be much product. I go through them fairly fast.
Goldina L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love this! It's really great. I got a package of these and It works really well. I'm not really a fan of lip gloss or anything but this would be an exception. The colors don't really show and it can be really sticky. But it's still really great.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i received this one as a gift from my aunt and i liked that you have to twist it to get some product out, i think that that is very original in a lip gloss, the only downside was that it is a bit sticky
Caryn C.
Love this lip glaze, gives my lip a hint of shine and color. Would recommend, but wish there was more product in applicator.
Elizabeth H.
I really love the formula of Stila Lip glosses. This pack gives you the perfect opportunity to try several shades out.
Ana W.
Gives you a nude look and doesn't make your lips sticky like other lip glosses
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Hi been wanting this for the longest and I'm wondering if it's the right product doesn't last long and really shiny stay on long