BY STILA

Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet they have some pigmented colors and it's more like a summer theme which that's what I really like about it it is very affordable and you should try it out you will like the colors:))))
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't too crazy about the color selection in this palette but they can easily just be used for different days. I use this when I want something a little different or a little bold. The formula is a tad dry so I like to add
Some spray to them or some primer. Pretty colors though.
Ia X.
Great palette the eye-shadow however isn't pigmented. I was expecting a little more from this palette.
Veah L.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little makeup book soooooooo much it's so handy and amazing i use it every day loves it soooooooo much
Maria J.
Dilling, Østfold
The colours in this palette isn't the colours I would usually opt for, but I thought I would try something new and it turns out I quite enjoyed them. The colours are a little lacking in pigment department, but it's definitley not the worst I've trie either. All in all it's pretty handy, but if you want something og the more pigmented sort I wouldn't really go for this one.
Afra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette from Stella is nice and I like this colour oh I need all the scanner because I use it for shadow pleasure gorgeous
Nour M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet has every thing that you need for me it is a must have love every thing about it .. so cool .. just go and buy it:-*