Add a Photo

Emily d.
Portland, OR
April 8, 2017, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
I got this as a gift and it was p rad. I liked all the options and I loved being able to try lots of new colors. It's great for beginners but I wouldn't buy it again. 10/10 would recommend to newcomers to makeup.
Lilo B.
Lilo B.
June 21, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
Very good , really pigmented . So , many shade varietys I've seen become . I just don't know how I'd live with out with doing creative and colorful looks . It's such a wonderful products . I'd recommend it to anyone , little to none fall out , totally worth the money
TJ T.
TJ T.
June 23, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
Love the color variety and it has great pigmatationsnn. It's really easy to use and apply. The blend out it great. It met my expectations i really like it. It's also a affordable and inexpensive  pallet. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
June 19, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
This prattle is so nice so many colors to pick from its affordable and I got as a gift I love it and I love how there so much you can do with it
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Nauvoo, AL
April 27, 2017, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
Such beautiful colors for Spring and every season after! Went over my expectations. The pigment is wonderful and long lasting. An every day product that I use. Stilla never disappoints.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 22, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
Tons of colors to choose from and they are pigmented. Easy to build up and blend out. Stays on for a while rather than rub off.
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
June 21, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Stilla Blockbuster Color Palette
Thos pallet is seriously one of my favorites. Pigments and lasts all day. What more could a girl ask for?
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best palettes I have ever used. The colors are very vibrant and last a long time. It would make the perfect gift!
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Absolutely loveeeeeeeee these haha i love how they come in like every color possible and decent prices :)
Sara A.
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
The colors in the palette are fun and vibrant, i could wear these everday. I enjoy the darker shades for the night scene
Denise A.
Denise A.
Is this color palette compatible with ALL skin types?
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
Should I buy this pack or a single lipstick?