BY STILA

a d.
a d.
lw
this eye shadow palette has some great colors with great pigment and they  last long . all of the colors are beautiful you can try to make any type of eye look from natural to smokey, i really recommend on buying this it has so many options on any kind of look
Tina R.
Tina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great colors, nice pigments , stays on for hours although it's on the pricey side it's worth the price for the wear you get out of it! It lasts forever easy to apply smooth application , no creasing yes I would buy this product again it was a good bargain!!
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stila huge full face pallet is my favorite price of makeup I own! It has everything I need in one pallet and I use it every single day! Everything applys so easily and blends really nicely! I will be buying this again and recommend this product!
Kala G.
Kala G.
The product is very chalky and hard to blend. It does come with a variety of colors and endless options to chose from. However, I wasn't a fan once I received it. I wouldn't buy and I would not advise anyone to waste your money on it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Highly recommend it I love this pallet especially for traveling it's combined with blush highlighting and all the way to eyeshadows you could use it for a day and night time very long lasting for a special night out I would highly recommend it to everyone out there looking for that perfect day and night time pallet
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it was p rad. I liked all the options and I loved being able to try lots of new colors. It's great for beginners but I wouldn't buy it again. 10/10 would recommend to newcomers to makeup.
Lilo B.
Lilo B.
Very good , really pigmented . So , many shade varietys I've seen become . I just don't know how I'd live with out with doing creative and colorful looks . It's such a wonderful products . I'd recommend it to anyone , little to none fall out , totally worth the money
TJ T.
TJ T.
Love the color variety and it has great pigmatationsnn. It's really easy to use and apply. The blend out it great. It met my expectations i really like it. It's also a affordable and inexpensive  pallet. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! Works on almost all skin colors and types. It's worth the price and it 100% lived up to my expectations. I recommend it to everyone!!!
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This prattle is so nice so many colors to pick from its affordable and I got as a gift I love it and I love how there so much you can do with it
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
Should I buy this pack or a single lipstick?
Denise A.
Denise A.
Is this color palette compatible with ALL skin types?