BeautyEyeEyelinerStila
Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip

by Stila

#1 in Eyeliner

bWHAT IT IS/bbrStilas 1 selling waterproof liquid liner.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrFrom thin precise lines to thick dramatic strokes the formula glides on with ease dries quickly and wont smudge or run day-into-night. The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Butylene Glycol Alcohol Beheneth-30 Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone Propylparaben Sodium Hydroxide Disodium Edta Sodium Benzoate. /- Black 2 Ci 77266 NanobrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesulli0.12 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3137606/li/ul

Have you tried this eyeliner? Is it good?
Croyez-vous que ce eye-liner est bon?
What is the best eyeliner for oily skin? No smudge or crease. Help please
Start your review of Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip!
Product Highlights
When I'm in the mood for a precise, clean winged liner, this is the product I turn to. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's still as black as it was the day I bought it. I've been using liquid liners since I started wearing make up nearly 10 years ago and this is by far the best.in reviews
...the pressure you apply to the tip. It stays on and easily comes off with waterproof/long-wear eye makeup remover that I use every night.in reviews
...draw a line with a pencil. The precision tip helps me get the perfect cat eye look every time!in reviews
This is the best liquid liner i have ever tried in my life it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge i love a GOOD liner c:in reviews
Debbie C.
Jessup , PA
Not a fan of this one and I've tried everything under the sun from dirt cheap to ultra expensive and this one doesn't live up to the hype. It's not long lasting at all imo and I never ever use a base on my eyes and I tried with this and it still didn't help the liner stay long.
Diana C.
Astoria, NY
I'd give it 3.5 stars because this is my go to liner. But 1. I don't really think i'ts too waterproof because my regular face wash (Drunk Elephant) rinses it off with no residue left behind. This doesn't bother me too much because I don't really care for a waterproof product but 2. I feel for the amount I use, it shouldn't dry out/ run out in 3 months. I tried its 'dupe' (Maybelline) but this goes on much smoother and has better 'thinness' control.
Marina K.
Stila's waterproof eyeliner is literally hands down one of my holy grail products!! It stays on the whole day! And so easy to remove and i use one of these for a good amount of time! It's honestly amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!
Anna F.
I think I got a bad batch or something because mine dried out in a few months and the tip isn't sharp anymore. But when I first got it it was amazing and was really waterproof.
Stephanie L.
Great Falls, VA
It's very black and easy to apply, but I found that after I wore it for a day, the eyeliner would smudge. So my favorite is probably still Kat Von D's Tattoo liner.
Lisa Y.
Tucson, AZ
Big gives you the perfect time every time I have never been disappointed with this product the price tag is a little high though
Jessica K.
The best liquid liner I have ever used! Goes on so smooth and precise. It's perfectly constructed for flawless application that stands up against your day. I felt however, that the brush dries out quickly, even if you store the product upside down... still worth the money though!
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is my favorite eyeliner next to Kat Von D's, it's really easy and smooth to apply and lasts all day without rubbing off. The color is nice and pigmented.
Emily S.
Milledgeville, GA
This might just be me, but I really don't like this eyeliner. I got it at TJ Maxx, so it was pretty cheap, but I would not pay the 22 dollars it normally cost. It is pretty easy to apply, but for me it just didn't show up well at all. I purchased the teal color and had to put on several coats for it to even show up on top of my eyeshadow and by the end of the day you could barely even tell I had anything on. I probably wouldn't buy any of the lighter colors again, but might try the black one in the future.
Nikki W.
Parma, OH
Love love love! Favorite liquid eyeliner. Stays on well all day, very easy to apply and comes out dark and not streaky at all.

1,068 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...