MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerStila
Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip

by Stila

#2 in Eyeliner

bWHAT IT IS/bbrStilas 1 selling waterproof liquid liner.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrFrom thin precise lines to thick dramatic strokes the formula glides on with ease dries quickly and wont smudge or run day-into-night. The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Butylene Glycol Alcohol Beheneth-30 Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone Propylparaben Sodium Hydroxide Disodium Edta Sodium Benzoate. /- Black 2 Ci 77266 NanobrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesulli0.12 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3137606/li/ul

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum is anyone getting good results with this? This has been recommended to me a couple of times but I’ve been hesitant to try it.
Would like to try this product; is it a long lasting waterproof? Is it worth it?
Is this eyeliner good for drawing thin wings and does it dry out quickly?
Start your review of Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip!
Product Highlights
When I'm in the mood for a precise, clean winged liner, this is the product I turn to. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's still as black as it was the day I bought it. I've been using liquid liners since I started wearing make up nearly 10 years ago and this is by far the best.in reviews
...the pressure you apply to the tip. It stays on and easily comes off with waterproof/long-wear eye makeup remover that I use every night.in reviews
...draw a line with a pencil. The precision tip helps me get the perfect cat eye look every time!in reviews
This is the best liquid liner i have ever tried in my life it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge i love a GOOD liner c:in reviews
Rim A.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Rim A.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
The best of the best eyeliners ever. This is the ultimate black liquid liner you will ever need ❤️❤️❤️. So opaque, black, easy to use and so precise.
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Monica P.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
I really like this liner- I have gotten more minis of this than I can count and one or two full sized products. Though I really like it, I do think the $22 for a full size product is expensive. I typically buy these during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty when the liner goes on sale for $10 or $11. I also pick a sample/point perk of this whenever I see it available as the mini lasts a long time!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Susan K.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Susan K.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
I usually wear eyeliner every day. This was a great discover lately! I really like the thin tip to design the corners of my eyes! It’s super precise and it also lasts all day! 🎀
Janine M.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Janine M.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is the best eye liner I’ve discovered. It has a great applicator brush that makes eye liner application very easy. It is easy to control application. The color is a rich intent black. Highly recommend.
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Dorina A.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
The tip allows a precise application and a wide range of easy eyeliner looks. It remains jet black all day, and even survived a snow storm!
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Shauna L.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
I have used this for a little over a week now and this liquid eyeliner is not it for me. No matter what I do, it smudges and it definitely won’t “Stay All Day”. Maybe I’m doing something wrong🤷🏼‍♀️?!? If anyone has any tips on how to make it stay, let me know. The one good thing, is it’s a gorgeous pigmented black. I love the color, but it doesn’t outweigh the fact that it doesn’t stay.
Leandra F.
Reedsburg, WI
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Leandra F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is so easy to use. I love it!! I recommend it 100% You won’t regret it😻 #eyeliner #girlpower #beauty #cosmetics
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
It is an easy-to-apply waterproof liquid eyeliner that stays put all day and night. Applies smoothly without chipping, smudging or pulling, and lasts all day. Waterproof and easy to use. I definitely recommends this eyeliner.
Elizabeth S.
Macomb, IL
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
The micro tip is perfect for precision. The small packaging makes it easy to throw in a bag to go but the cap is secure so you don’t have to worry about it making a mess. I will definitely buy it again as I use it everyday!
Audrey H.
San Antonio, TX
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip uploaded by Audrey H.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
this is literally the only eyeliner i ever use. it goes on so easily and doesn’t smudge! i love it so much

1,050 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana C.
Boise
il y a 4 jours
toya C.
McKinney , TX
il y a un mois
Evelyn A. il y a un mois
I tried it and i did not like it, is not bad but it does smudge at least for me! Try tarte doble ended eyeliner
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 2 mois
Kiana L. il y a 2 mois
It does not! As long as you let it dry when you apply it.
Nasrin H.
il y a 3 mois
Rae D. il y a un mois
Me, love it! I like how precise the micro type is compared to the regular version.