Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

by Stila

#1 in Eyeliner

Our #1 selling waterproof liquid liner enables you to create a variety of eye-opening effects—from thin, precise lines to thick, dramatic looks. The formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won't smudge or run day-into-night.

The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.

Benefits:

• Waterproof and easy-to-use
  • Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling
  • Lasts all day long!
  • Store horizontally for best performance

Water/Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate,Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Black.

Better than the kat von d liquid eyeliner? I’ve been having issues with that one lately but heard great things about the stila one.
Which color is the most natural for brown eyes. Grey or brown?
Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ? It's a waterproof and have long lasting?
Start your review of Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
“When I'm in the mood for a precise, clean winged liner, this is the product I turn to. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's still as black as it was the day I bought it. I've been using liquid liners since I started wearing make up nearly 10 years ago and this is by far the best.” in reviews
“...the pressure you apply to the tip. It stays on and easily comes off with waterproof/long-wear eye makeup remover that I use every night.” in reviews
“...draw a line with a pencil. The precision tip helps me get the perfect cat eye look every time!” in reviews
“This is the best liquid liner i have ever tried in my life it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge i love a GOOD liner c:” in reviews
Aurora, CO
Review for: Intense Black (jet black), Other
I want to start this out by saying that I REALLY love that they came out with a Micro Tip version of the Jet Black (they don't have this variety included, thus why I included Other) because I always felt that the regular tip wasn't super great ergonomically. I have hooded lips so I typically need fine lines and smaller wings, but the regular tip always made that difficult. Why I'm "meh" on this product is its claim to be waterproof. Now, I understand that tears have oil in them and no makeup is oil proof, but if my eyes even slightly water, this liner is gone from that spot and smudged all over my eyelid. It'll ruin an eye look in seconds. The staying power is otherwise great, but when I need it the most, it fails me. This will also definitely smudge if you have oily lids and haven't put a primer down, in my experience.I will add this for those who see to have trouble with the felt tip after a while: try wiping the felt tip. Lot of times, dried liner and product that has been on your eyes will gunk up the tip, which is why no product is coming out.
Benton , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Intense Black (jet black), Midnight (Deep Blue)
I've had good luck with this liquid eyeliner, which retails at Sephora and Ulta for $22.00 a pop. I know we're supposed to toss makeup items like this after like 3-6 months of use, but I had one that I kept and used infrequently for over two years (and it did NOT dry out on me, which I was pleasantly surprised); the only reason I tossed it out was because I bought a new one and didn't want to continue using the old one in case it would mess with my eyes being that it was so old! I have purchased the Intense Black one countless times and I used to also own the Midnight (deep blue). This doesn't budge on my eyes all day, just as the name claims. I highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a waterproof liquid eyeliner. Now if only I can find a drugstore dupe for this, then I'd be 100% happy.
St Petersburg, FL
Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Kalyn V.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
I have been using this liner for ten years. Any liner I’ve used after has paled in comparison. Easy sharp wings, no leaking, wears all day, doesn’t smudge. I could go on! One lasts about three months so it’s worth every penny Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner MORPHE X JEFFREE STAR Brush Set [product:smashbox-studio-skin-15-hour-wear-foundation-2.2-1-oz-by-smashbox]
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Intense Smoky Quartz (Espresso)
I absolutely love my Stila Stay All Day liner in black, but sometimes a look calls for a slightly softer color that will still define the eye, and that's where Smokey Quartz comes into play. Like the original black, a perfect 10/10 pen eyeliner, this version allows for excellent control over the line and gives fantastic pigment start to finish, day 1 to day 100. The color is a dark brown, with a matte finish that once dry does not budge or fade for upwards of 8 hours. I've personally swatched this liner on my hand and had it remain bold and beautiful 24 hours later with regular hand washing. It's wonderful, just make sure you have a make up remover or sand blaster handy for when it's time to take it off. Price is well worth the product you get with this one.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
This is BY FAR my most sworn-by beauty product! When I first purchased this, I asked the sales woman which liquid eyeliner she would recommend. She told me that without a doubt, she recommended Stila’s eyeliner above all others — she had recently been on a trip to Hawaii and gotten pulled under the water while surfing, and when she came up the first thing her friends said to her was “oh my god, your makeup still looks great” because it hadn’t moved at all. As luck would have it, my first week of wearing this, I got caught in the pouring rain and had to walk several blocks without an umbrella to my car. When I finally got there, I was so shocked to see that all of my makeup was still in place! Have never worn another eyeliner since!
APEX, NC
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
This easy-to-use liquid liner is my absolute favorite! It makes my makeup application so simple and care-free and never leaves me worried about smudges or mess-ups! It’s tip is just the right stiffness to allow an easy glide across the eye without being too stiff and it’s shape makes it easy to hold. It’s pigment is like no other and it lasts all day on my eyes. It goes over all kinds of shadows and glitters seamlessly and doesn’t smear. It dries quickly but is also easy to remove if you make a mistake or are ready to take it off. It is 100% worth the price and has lasted me over a year (which is crazy!) I swear by this liner and will never use another one, I love it! Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
My absolute favorite eyeliner - it never smudges, even when every other brand does! I have both the black and the turquoise (sapphire maybe?). The black is amazing and I have no problems at all. The blue is not so great - it's not as rich as the black and definitely lighter (not navy but more of a lighter blue). I use the black daily and tried the turquoise for a while with turquoise outfit but it doesn't work as well as the black for me. It's also not as vibrant, while the black is black as can be and great! For the black only - even when I cry, it doesn't smudge. It stays in place unless I rub it - then it just simply disappears in that area! I've been to the optometrist with it on too with eye rinses and it didn't budge!
Elkhart, IN
Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Gabby G.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
I've been using this liner now on a daily basis for about a month. I used to be hooked on the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner but was suggested by a friend to try this one since I'm an Ulta addict. Upon purchasing this the only real difference I noticed is that its a felt tip and not a brush like the tattoo liner. The tip is flexible for easy cat eye action and the actual pigment of the liner is outstanding. It stays all day and even takes a little work taking off at night! The only reason that it is recieving a 4 star instead of a 5 is that I felt like the more time goes on and the more I use it the hard it is to get reliable pigment. Also the tip start to get little fibers coming off of it. Over all though an amazing liner!
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
Stila is the absolute best liquid eyeliner. It doesn't fade, or crack and stays on. Very smudge proof and it does not flake AT ALL. It dries quickly and even though it is waterproof (as long as you don't touch it excessively) it stays. It's also easy to clean off at the end of the day. No hard scrubbing to get it off, makeup wipes will take it off easily. It's perfect for everyday from subtle looks, to more creative and wild. I can use this eyeliner for months at a time (at least doing wings every day or so) without having to repurchase because it has dried out or was empty. Just shake before using each time, and it should last for several months, (2-5) depending on the usage daily and if it is stored/used properly.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Intense Black (jet black)
This is the only liquid eyeliner I will buy, drugstore or high-end. It's always opaque, budge-proof, and easy to use. I especially love the micro-tip version because I have hooded eyelids and gives me the thinnest, cleanest line possible. Although the regular size is just as good! Not to mention, the product lasts MONTHS - maybe even a year! Which makes up for the price since you don't have to keep buying mediocre eyeliners when they dry out after 3 months. I will say however, if a friend wants to borrow it for a quick touch up, the tip of the eyeliner might get clogged afterwards from being on someone else's skin and oils. This is something my friend dealt with a lot when people would try to use Stila eyeliner.

939 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 5 jours
Julia B. • il y a 5 jours
It’s a pretty good product! Last pretty good through the day.
Villa comaltitlan
il y a 5 jours
Alisa B. • il y a 5 jours
I like stila felt liners, also Clinique. They have a tight seal, so you won’t accidentally leave it uncapped and have it dry out.(snaps closed) it’s got nice flow and good pigment. Doesn’t smudge.
il y a 18 jours
Anna B. • il y a 17 jours
It’s okay to apply liner without eyeshadow but sometimes I prefer to use eyeshadow before liner because I have oily eye lids so it gives it longevity