BY STILA #6 in Eyeliner

Our #1 selling waterproof liquid liner enables you to create a variety of eye-opening effects—from thin, precise lines to thick, dramatic looks. The formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won't smudge or run day-into-night.

The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.

Benefits:

• Waterproof and easy-to-use
  • Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling
  • Lasts all day long!
  • Store horizontally for best performance

Water/Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate,Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Black.

• Is it actually waterproof? How is the pigment?3 Answers
  • stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner the best ...3 Answers
  • Since Halloween is coming up and people are looking for i...2 Answers
stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
  • "When I'm in the mood for a precise, clean winged liner, this is the product I turn to. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's still as black as it was the day I bought it. I've been using liquid liners since I started wearing make up nearly 10 years ago and this is by far the best." in 1168 reviews
  • "This is the best eyeliner I have tried for that crisp and clean line. You can apply a really thin or thick line by the pressure you apply to the tip. It stays on and easily comes off with waterproof/long-wear eye makeup remover that I use every night." in 1129 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It's so easy to apply becaue you just hold it like you would normally draw a line with a pencil. The precision tip helps me get the perfect cat eye look every time!" in 723 reviews
  • "This is the best liquid liner i have ever tried in my life it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge i love a GOOD liner c:" in 505 reviews
Heather H.
Madisonville, KY
Review for: Intense Black (jet black) more...
I was really excited when I came across this Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner by Stilla at Sephora which features an extra fine point.  I was so excited that I took it out of the package before I had even made it home to more closely examine the tip of this liquid eyeliner.  When I arrived home, I immediately primed my eye like I normally would during my make-up routine but I did not apply any type of eye shadow to my eye.  Instead, I used the Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner by Stilla on my naked eye.  I liked the way it effortlessly went on my left eyelid and how easy it was to make the perfect cat eye also.  I did not place the top of the marker back on but instead just went right into my other eye to apply the liner.  But this time, it did not apply so smoothly.  Instead, it seemed to have dried up just a bit.  So I placed the top back on the eyeliner pen and gave it a shake and tried to apply it to my eyelid once more.  It still seemed to be dried just a bit.  I struggled to get it on the second eye and when I finished the product looked very dry and flaky.  I was very disappointed.  When I went to wipe the Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner off of my eyelids, it came off with great ease which was the complete opposite of what I was expecting from this waterproof product!  I am not sure if I just received a flawed product but I was really disappointed because I was so excited to purchase this product from Sephora!  I wish everyone else better luck than I had!
Bao-Tran L.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black) more...
I never liked felt tip pens because I had a maybelline one that smudged like crazy, but my coworker insisted that I get this from Ulta for the $11 21 Days of Beauty deal, and I’m pretty amazed. What I didn’t like about a felt pen was that the applicator was so bendable that at angles, it would apply eyeliner on the wrong areas of my life because I have this weird monolid with many creasings. But the Stila tip is more on the firm side, so it’s easier to control and actually get the right amount onto my skin. I also like that it lasts a good 8 hours. It does fade throughout the day because of my oily skin but not noticeably gone. It’s pretty easy to do a nice wing too! Probably the best eyeliner for me to get a sharp wing without having to fully concentrate for five mins on each eye lol. I like that it doesn’t smudge when removing makeup. My biggest pet peeve for removing eyeliner is having to rub my eyes constantly for it to all come off. By the end of the day, I just rub my oily eyelids and the oils of my skin just flakes the eyeliner off perfectly, which I prefer. Then I’d shower the rest of, and no smudges or excess are left on my skin! I would recommend this! But I did get it discounted. I do feel like $11 is still too much for an eyeliner, so the original price of $22 is waaay too much since I’m all about drugstore and saving money, so that’s why I’ll give it a four out of five stars.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Intense Black (jet black), Dark Brown (rich chocolate) more...
Maybe I'm using this liquid eyeliner wrong or maybe it's the newbie in me that isn't working this product correctly. I heard so many great things about this brand and this specific eyeliner that I jumped at the chance to grab the Intense Black and the Dark Brown shade from Ulta when they had their recent sale. Cool beans half price so I felt this was the perfect opportunity to give it a go. I used the Urban Decay primer on my eyelid and followed that with using this eyeliner. I manage to draw the line on my eyelid but it started to bleed upwards like my line was there but it was getting fuzzy on the top portion of the line if that makes sense? I don't have much lid space to work with (asian hooded eyes) so I'm always looking for extra thin pointed liquid eyeliners to try especially the pen ones. Am I applying the eyeliner wrong?? My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner is the Dolly Wink eyeliner that has a fine point and does not bleed. I'm going to give it a few more goes and if it doesn't work maybe I'll give the extra purchased ones away.
Bri G.
bois darc
Review for: Intense Black more...
SPENT YEARS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT EYELINER 😭
This is one of THE best eyeliners on the market. I cannot begin to adequately sing the praises of this product. I've used so many different kinds of eyeliners and here's what happens: it melts off or tears off and gets smeared. When I curl my lashes it comes off completely and I have to reapply it. The tip is unruly and leads me to believe that I can't do a cat-eye wing. Screw you old eyeliners! Many a makeup wearer is left to assume that they can't apply eyeliner. NOT SO! Thanks to Stila, I finally look like I know what I'm doing. It applies easily and smoothly. It doesn't melt in the corners of my eyes. I can curl my lashes like a maniac and it doesn't come off. The weird magic is that I don't have to scrub my eyelids off when it comes to removing it. I love it. The only downside is the price, obviously it's worth every penny but I just wish it was a ~little~ more accessible for those that want to wear it every day. Other than that, I would -- and have, recommend this to a friend.
Carly S.
Review for: Intense Black (jet black) more...
This came in my SEPHORA PLAY monthly subscription kit. So here it goes. I put my winged eyeliner on at 6am. I went to work until 3pm. Perfectly intact. I cried - still intact. I worked out for an hour. STILL. PERFECT. I then took a steaming hot bath .. literally sweating.. and got out and my eyeliner was still pin point in tact perfect. WTF. This eyeliner did not come to play. I used my super good makeup remover.. rubbed my eyes hard.. there was still a little bit on after! Stilla hit it out of the ballpark. I also appreciate that, unlike Tarte’s liquid eyeliner, the Stilla eyeliner pen is moist & not dried out. Easy to put on. Tarte’s pen is always dry and I have a hard time applying it because I have to push it onto my eyeball so hard. If you’re looking for a cry proof - easy to put on - all day eyeliner WORTH the $22 fee.. you’ve found it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Intense Black (jet black) more...
I'm not sure how I feel about this eyeliner. I've had nothing but issues with it and was only able to use it quickly and efficiently a handful of times.
So I wear full glam makeup daily. But my focus is always on my eyes and the one thing I can't do without is a thick and gorgeous eyeliner. Usually winged. Liquid liner would be the one item I would choose if I could only have one type of makeup item forever.
I have tried and owned many high end liners from sephora and my two favorites are kvd tattoo liner and tarte se×kitten liquid liner. Marc Jacobs marc'er and tarte double ended liner were alright as well.
I purchased the set that included a full size stay all day liner and a full size huge extreme mascara.
I tried to use the liner immediately and it was just so wet I couldn't make a precise line if my life depended on it.
It later dried up enough for me to use it and for it to have the same consistency as most pen liquid liners. So at this time it worked great. Precise lines. No skipping or uneven color and it was very black.
Shortly After this though it ended up having the tip have some sort of lint coming off of it that messed up all my lines. This had happened with the marc jacobs one so I knew to just remove it. But instead of fixing the issue somehow it made a thin line but right on top of it was skipped lines that were just a broken straight line. Everything looked normal so I couldn't figure out what the issue was.
This has been the case ever since.
I'm great at doing my eyeliner if I have a pen or liner with a very thin brush and a not too wet and not too dry formula. I need it to go on smoothly and the felt or brush tip to stay together.
I did not get that with this and honestly it's been nothing but trouble from the beginning. It worksif I'm in a pinch and have run out of my other liners but otherwise I don't use it.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Intense Black (jet black) more...
I have heard so much about this product, so I finally caved in and bought it. I have to say that I am a little disappointed. First of all, the liner doesn't give a strong clean line. It's like its a little watery, and I have to go over it more than once to have a strong black line. I also think that while the tip is pointy, it still doesn't quite do the trick in terms of getting a good wing. Maybe I could use more wing practice but I would have liked something sharper.
On the bright side, it does live up to its name. It certainly does stay all day. In fact, just this weekend I put some on Saturday night, went out and had a crazy night, and it lasted all night and through Sunday as well. It really stays on very well so for that reason I will continue to use it.
Ashleigh G.
Huntsville
Liquid eyeliner and I have our differences thats for sure. I usually end up looking like a I have a broken wing instead of a flawless cat eye. The fact that I have very poor vision in my right eye may play a part cause that is the one that always Looks great and my left eye looks like it was done by a preschooler. Despite my lack of skill in this dept. Stila's stay all day liquid liner glides on so smoothly its hard to mess it up. Its waterproof, long lasting, and it doesnt crack or flake. Its precision tip makes it easy to get close to the lash line and the felt stays saturated so the formula applies evenly and u dont have to worry about skips in your flick. I'd recommend it to anyone. stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Boemin P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Intense Black (jet black), Dark Brown (rich chocolate) more...
I have tried both low- and high-end liquid eyeliners and this is the BEST and my favorite of all time. It is so pigmented, super long-lasting, and it is so easy to get the sharpest point with its tip! The liner doesn’t get clumpy if you re-draw lines and compared to other liners, it doesn’t dry out quickly (I would say it lasts around 3 months? And I use mine everyday!). I love this liner so much and I always come back to it when I try new ones. The marker style also means it’s so easy to hold and use, making it so great to draw any lines, and you can get thick and thin lines. I definitely do recommend for anyone who wants a pigmented, sharp liner.
Sylvia C.
Louisville
I love this eyeliner. I had previoisly only used mostly drug stire brands because after trying another high end brand i didn't like the iitcome but i love this eyeliner. It gives me a perfect wing everytime! The tip is so fine which makes a perfect tip to my wing. I will never buy another eyeliner again. It is 22 dollars at ulta i believe and very well worth it. The pigment is also amazing in this product it glides on and the felt tip doesnt dry out like alot of other felt tip liners. Also it is vwry waterproof if you have teary eyes as i do it will last through alot but not scrubing you eyes in the shower. I will keep buying this product.
Blanca C.
Is this worth the price?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Can you only find this product at Sephora, and how long does this last?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it actually waterproof does it smear?
Gladys A.
Does the really last all day
christie p.
Is it difficult to take the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye liner off? What do wearers find best to use for removal?