stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Our #1 selling waterproof liquid liner enables you to create a variety of eye-opening effects—from thin, precise lines to thick, dramatic looks. The formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won't smudge or run day-into-night.
The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.
- Waterproof and easy-to-use
- Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling
- Lasts all day long!
- Store horizontally for best performance
Water/Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate,Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum.
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Black.see more...
Top Questions See all 2,348 Q&A
- "When I'm in the mood for a precise, clean winged liner, this is the product I turn to. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's still as black as it was the day I bought it. I've been using liquid liners since I started wearing make up nearly 10 years ago and this is by far the best." in 1168 reviews
- "This is the best eyeliner I have tried for that crisp and clean line. You can apply a really thin or thick line by the pressure you apply to the tip. It stays on and easily comes off with waterproof/long-wear eye makeup remover that I use every night." in 1129 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. It's so easy to apply becaue you just hold it like you would normally draw a line with a pencil. The precision tip helps me get the perfect cat eye look every time!" in 723 reviews
- "This is the best liquid liner i have ever tried in my life it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge i love a GOOD liner c:" in 505 reviews
So I wear full glam makeup daily. But my focus is always on my eyes and the one thing I can't do without is a thick and gorgeous eyeliner. Usually winged. Liquid liner would be the one item I would choose if I could only have one type of makeup item forever.
I have tried and owned many high end liners from sephora and my two favorites are kvd tattoo liner and tarte se×kitten liquid liner. Marc Jacobs marc'er and tarte double ended liner were alright as well.
I purchased the set that included a full size stay all day liner and a full size huge extreme mascara.
I tried to use the liner immediately and it was just so wet I couldn't make a precise line if my life depended on it.
It later dried up enough for me to use it and for it to have the same consistency as most pen liquid liners. So at this time it worked great. Precise lines. No skipping or uneven color and it was very black.
Shortly After this though it ended up having the tip have some sort of lint coming off of it that messed up all my lines. This had happened with the marc jacobs one so I knew to just remove it. But instead of fixing the issue somehow it made a thin line but right on top of it was skipped lines that were just a broken straight line. Everything looked normal so I couldn't figure out what the issue was.
This has been the case ever since.
I'm great at doing my eyeliner if I have a pen or liner with a very thin brush and a not too wet and not too dry formula. I need it to go on smoothly and the felt or brush tip to stay together.
I did not get that with this and honestly it's been nothing but trouble from the beginning. It worksif I'm in a pinch and have run out of my other liners but otherwise I don't use it.
This is one of THE best eyeliners on the market. I cannot begin to adequately sing the praises of this product. I've used so many different kinds of eyeliners and here's what happens: it melts off or tears off and gets smeared. When I curl my lashes it comes off completely and I have to reapply it. The tip is unruly and leads me to believe that I can't do a cat-eye wing. Screw you old eyeliners! Many a makeup wearer is left to assume that they can't apply eyeliner. NOT SO! Thanks to Stila, I finally look like I know what I'm doing. It applies easily and smoothly. It doesn't melt in the corners of my eyes. I can curl my lashes like a maniac and it doesn't come off. The weird magic is that I don't have to scrub my eyelids off when it comes to removing it. I love it. The only downside is the price, obviously it's worth every penny but I just wish it was a ~little~ more accessible for those that want to wear it every day. Other than that, I would -- and have, recommend this to a friend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos