MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersStila
Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color

stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color

by Stila

Stila takes a brow with three new shades that add to its Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color collection.  With six shades, it’s now easier than ever to pick your perfect colors. Our unique marker-inspired brush tip pen makes application easy and effortless. Creates hair-like strokes so brows look naturally full, finished, and defined. Use multiple colors and balayage your brows!

Benefits:

• Effortless Application
  • Creates A Perfectly Defined Brow
  • Long-wearing, Waterproof Formula
  • Glides On Smooth And Stays All Day
  • Won’t Smudge Or Run
  • Honey, Aloe Leaf And Chamomile Extracts Condition The Skin
  • Store Horizontally For Best Performance

Water(Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Honey Extract/Mel Extract, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Hola, me gustaría poder probar el producto, me parece interesante. Puedo promocionarlo en mis redes y hacer una reseña. Muchas Gracias! I speak English too
Has anyone tried this? I’m trying to find a good dupe for the kat von d tattoo brow. I’m wondering if this works the same?
Which is better, lasts longer and overall worth the buy? Stila’s brow pen or Glossier Brow Flick?
Start your review of stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color!
Product Highlights
...hard to use at first since you have to get used to applying it, but very easy to learn. in reviews
Just got three colors of this product and I love them, it makes perfect hair lines for a natural look and they are so long lasting it's also great cause there waterproof so you can have great brow when you are at the lake or water somewhere!!!!in reviews
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color uploaded by Susan N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Light Ash
I love this product for a bold brow day. Maybe you could use it to discreetly draw in some hairs, but my tip is pretty wide so I use it to fill the top and tail of my brow, and then finish with a powder in the inner corners.
Fallon O.
This product seriously changed my life. I have a scar on one of my brows and serious damage from over plucking. This allows me to make precise, hair-like strokes that actually look great. I have so many people comment on how much better they look (trust me, I was not getting anywhere with that pencil). It also cut my makeup time down quite a bit. It lasts forever, does not smear, and has good pigmentation. Overall, it is the best product I have used.
Jennifer L.
North Adams, MA
Review for: Dark
My favorite brow product to line my under brow in fill in any spots. It stays on all day and perfect shade of brown. I also use it to darken my beauty mark. Lasts forever good amount of proxy for your money.
Adriana A.
Review for: Dark
This is my absolute holy grail brow product and has been for 7 years now. I use it every single day on my extremely sparse, practically non-existent brows to build up a believable, natural looking result, and it lasts through all-day swims/beach days/workouts and overnight. In my experience, there are three crucial things you should do: 1) store it vertically with the cap down, always, so the nib stays moist with product. 2) make sure your skin/brows are very clean and dry before application - I use toner and allow it to dry first, and apply my brows before my foundation to make sure the product sticks to my skin. 3) use the lightest, most feathery strokes you can, following the direction of your natural brow hairs for a microbladed appearance. My brows are microbladed and I STILL use this pen to make them look better, since the microblading pigment fades/feathers quickly on my oily skin. This stuff is the bomb and I'll have a breakdown if they ever stop using it.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dark
My favorite eyebrow pen! Some shades work better than others. I like the darker ones, they seem to be more pigmented and apply better. Good product for achieving the individual hairs look, and its extremely long wearing. A product I don't mind paying the high price for.
Veronica L.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Medium
Out of all the brow markers I have tried, this one is my favourite and definitely my holy grail brow product. Pens are my favourite form of brow product as they create the most natural, hair-like strokes in the brows that will not budge at all throughout the day. That being said, most pens I’ve tried either pull too red, slightly green, or dry out within a week. I decided to bite the bullet and splurge on the Stila brow pen, and I do not regret it one bit! The shade Medium brown is such a great neutral-cool tone which I find can be extremely difficult to achieve in a brow pen. Not only is the shade range great, but the tip of this pen is smaller, shorter, and more precise than Ardell Stroke-A-Brow and the M•A•C Shape & Shade pen. The pen doesn’t dry out as quickly as others I have tried either, making it worth the higher price. Will definitely repurchase in the future 🤩 stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color uploaded by Ashley H.
Review for: Light Ash
Stila... MY FAVORITE BRAND. What is this? it's shiney & wet feeling and there's like NO PIGMENT. So disappointed. Such a waste of money. Made my brows just look like sweaty skin 😂 😭 Only thing that deserves 1 star about this, is that it does stay put once applied. Maybeeee if you used one of the darker colors it would be better?! Idk. Will not be purchasing agai
Kalee G.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Medium
This product is everything you'd want from a brow marker. It has a pointed tip to make hair-like strokes and you can even make the ends/tails of your brows sharper if you're going for an "instagram brow" look! I would definitely recommend you ladies get a hold of this product.
Madelaine S.
I really love this waterproof brow color stick. Its the best thing ever. I love it so much. I wouldn't use any other.
Areli S.
Morganton , NC
Not a big fan of this. The color seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes the color is pigmented and sometimes the color isn't. Plus it dries out super quickly. Don't think these type of eyebrow products are a good idea. Probably better off with a pencil, pomade, or powder
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Theresa H.
Port Alberni, BC
il y a 2 ans
Is this a good eyebrow pen stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Brow Color ? In light I just ordered it I am hoping it is good
Erick A. il y a un an
Very very good! Only down side is the tip can be a bit too thick, but blends in so while and honestly looks real with a good eyebrow powder on top