BY STILA

A set with five, deluxe-size shades of Stila's iconic liquid lipstick plus, a dazzling Glitterati Lip Top Coat that's formulated to wear over matte, liquid lipstick. Create your perfect lip look with one of Stila's deluxe Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks. The set features iconic and limited-edition, shades. Just wear any shade alone or add light and sparkle with the included, Glitterati Lip Top Coat. Lips will hold a matte finish, and glow with ethereal elegance for endless options in one complete set. This set contains: - 5 x 0.05 oz/ 1.47 mL Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Baci (nude pink), Rubino (beet red), Fresco (mid-tone dusty rose), Patina (dusty rose), Bacca (raspberry) - 0.04 oz/ 1.18 mL Glitterati Lip Top Coat in Transcend (multi-color sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Where can I buy this 6 Answers
  • Is this set worth buying? I've been eyeing it for a while not but h...5 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I was excited about this kit, but ended up returning it after I tried it out. Three of the four colors were EXTREMELY similar and almost impossible to tell the difference once applied. They look very different in the pictures online, but the tubes I got were not like that. They were also more on the brown side of nude which were not flattering for me. In addition, the top coat was extremely watery and settles very badly. You have to shake it up extremely well otherwise, it won't work. Lastly, it seemed like that tube was not quite full. Perhaps I got a bad batch or set, but it was not worth the money for me.
Bekah J.
Bekah J.
I love these liquid to matte lipsticks! This set is awesome! There is a range of colors, and even limited editions! The glitter gloss also dries down, and gives your lips hours and hours of sparkle and shine without being sticky, smudging, transferring, or getting everywhere else!!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Anderson, SC
I really love this set. I wear at least one of the colors once a week. They are highly pigmented and dry matte. The sparkle top coat really is great for at night use. The only downside to this is that the colors were darker than I was expecting.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Martinez , GA
Hooray for liquid lipsticks! These were beautiful. Each shade was so nice, pigmented and smooth. They are a little dry.. but that's the norm for matte liquid lips. The glitter topper is beautiful and pairs well with any brand matte lipsticks.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I love this stilla collection. All the best colors in a mini bottles. This collection was part of the 2016 Christmas.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
As people have mentioned three of the colors are similar. I can tell the difference and actually love that they are that close in coloring. I know nude is just nude, but to me this is like a neutral , warm and cool. I love every color in there and could not return this if you made me. The pigmentation is the only thing that isnt 5 stars, some require a second coat or a great lip liner. The formula isnt super drying, which is honestly surprising for how long it lasts. I can wear this to work and not worry about it smearing off. I am wearing the berry color (sorry dont know the actual name off hand, proof of the longevity since I dont bring the tube with me to work).  First picture (one on right) is after being on about an hour. The second is after 7 hours, eating peanut butter toast and a full lunch. The lightening isnt the same but you get the point :)
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick is by far the best liquid lipstick I've tried! I absolutely love the formula and how it applies so smooth and buttery to lips. It's not streaky, it doesn't feel heavy but very light weight. Once it dries down matte, it is transfer proof. I will definitely buy every single color!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
KENNEWICK, WA
Great set! I don't use the glitter topcoat, since I don't really have much of a nightlife lifestyle, but these matte lip paints are just the best! I love the shade Baci - it's a dusty nude mauve, so it has just a little bit of purple in it to soften up the brown shade. So pretty! Stays for hours, but I knocked off a star because they are definitely drying. I don't wear them two days in a row because if I did my lips would be so dry and chapped.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Eglin Afb, FL
Love these liquid lipsticks for the color. They aren't perfect though. They're very drying and tend to flake off throughout the day. They definitely show every crease and wrinkle in your lips. Unfortunately if you any other product over or under it, it comes off on everything you put your lips on. I will continue to purchase until I find something better though.
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
My favorite stay all day liquid lipstick!! Still a has a great color range and sets to where you can buy more for your buck!! They just recently released new shades and just in time for fall. If you haven't tried I highly recommend because the dofoot applicator makes it easy to apply and I love how it dries down to last all day!!
Araceli r.
Araceli r.
Paramount, California
Where can I buy this
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Is this set worth buying? I've been eyeing it for a while not but haven't made up my mind yet.