BY STILA

Stila’s iconic Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick gets a makeover! NEW Stay All Day® Shimmer Liquid Lipstick has the same comfortable, all day staying power as the original matte formula, but now in a subtle metallic, shimmering finish!

Full coverage, shimmer liquid lipstick stays in place for up to 12 hours.
Weightless, color-rich formula won't bleed or transfer.

• Patina Shimmer (Shimmering dusty rose)
  • Beso Shimmer (Shimmering true red)
  • Miele Shimmer (Shimmering warm dusty rose)
  • Illuminaire Shimmer (Shimmering warm caramel)
  • Lume Shimmer (Shimmering fuchsia)
  • Nudo Shimmer (Shimmering warm terracotta nude)

Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Mica, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really needed a red lipstick and I heard a lot of good things about this one so I decided to get it and it goes on really nice and stays on long. It truly is a shimmering red liquid lipstick. This is my go to red lipstick now." in 86 reviews
  • "Beautiful product! I used a matte version of this lipstick before and really enjoyed it, but this is even better. The formula is very even and glides on the lips like a dream. It is fairly long lasting, I had to touch up after eating, but I did expect that. All in all, a beautiful pinky nude shade which is definitely worth the money." in 46 reviews
alissa w.
Bordentown, NJ
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
So I used this lip color when I went out in NYC this past weekend and absolutely fell in love! Not only is it the perfect shade of red but it stays in place for hours, I highly recommend this brand when you need a lipstick that’s going to last even while out for happy hour!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got this while I was getting out of the "Free Lipstick on Lipstick Day" line into the Mac store because there were only yellow lipsticks left.  That event was so messy, but the lipstick I bought out of spite delivers the cleanest lines.  10/10 would recommend.
Nilda G.
Auburn hills
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
This color gives life to your make up. I usually use this color for special occasions. You can see on my picture that I even used it for my birthday. One of my favorites brands, I really recommend stila Stay All Day® Shimmer Liquid Lipstick
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Patina Shimmer (shimmering dusty rose) more...
I was really expecting to not like these lipsticks when I first tried them to be honest. I just have never received amazing products from stila. I was pleasantly surprised that these were smooth, buttery lipsticks. I actually really liked them and they stay very well.
Shelley K.
Jeffersonville
Stila is one of my favorite brands because their products are consistently awesome! This liquid lipstick does what it says, it lasts for hours without drying out, feathering, or getting sticky. The color range is great and the shimmer stays true. Very worth the price.
Tina M.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
Omg I live for this!! I purchased a set at ulta that came with there liquid lip and 2 shimmer lipsticks which beso shimmer was one and I am in love! I get so many compliments when I wear it I cannot wait until it debuts in spring I am buying the whole shimmer line!
Debra v.
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
I love stilla all day lipstick! This stuff is amazing. It does last all day. I wore a different color for my wedding. I tried the beso shimmer color on at ulta it looked amazing! Unfortunately they didn’t have it alone (only in a set.) I almost spent the $45 just to get it. Amazing!
Lindsay N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love these lipsticks!! I have probably 6 different ones! They stay on so well!!! There was one day I but one before my 5 hours shift then came home and took about a 1hr- 1.5hr nap and my lipstick was still perfect! After that I was sold and had to buy more.
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
Review for: Other more...
These are pretty, but I don't really like how they feel on my lips. However, they do stay all day. They're a little pricey and not great for someone on a budget, but if you're looking for a lip with staying power and you have money to splurge, go for it.
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Doa E.