BY STILA #53 in Lipstick

Stila’s iconic Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick gets a makeover! NEW Stay All Day® Shimmer Liquid Lipstick has the same comfortable, all day staying power as the original matte formula, but now in a subtle metallic, shimmering finish!

Full coverage, shimmer liquid lipstick stays in place for up to 12 hours.
Weightless, color-rich formula won't bleed or transfer.

• Patina Shimmer (Shimmering dusty rose)
  • Beso Shimmer (Shimmering true red)
  • Miele Shimmer (Shimmering warm dusty rose)
  • Illuminaire Shimmer (Shimmering warm caramel)
  • Lume Shimmer (Shimmering fuchsia)
  • Nudo Shimmer (Shimmering warm terracotta nude)

Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Mica, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really needed a red lipstick and I heard a lot of good things about this one so I decided to get it and it goes on really nice and stays on long. It truly is a shimmering red liquid lipstick. This is my go to red lipstick now." in 86 reviews
  • "Beautiful product! I used a matte version of this lipstick before and really enjoyed it, but this is even better. The formula is very even and glides on the lips like a dream. It is fairly long lasting, I had to touch up after eating, but I did expect that. All in all, a beautiful pinky nude shade which is definitely worth the money." in 46 reviews
Ashley L.
Saint John, NB
Definitely is “super stay.” I recommend this for all day wear for sure. It’s nice and moisturizing. I don’t think I’ve ever had any issues with their lippies!
🌺 I.
Altenburg
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
My favorite ever ! Love it , whenever i use it i am more than satisfied! Its the best
Andrea O.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Illuminaire Shimmer (shimmering warm caramel), Nudo Shimmer (shimmering warm terracotta nude), Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
These lip products are awesome! Variety of beautiful colors. Stays on for most of the day! Definitely my every day lipstick. Love the packaging it’s adorable !
Mariana L.
nottingham
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
One of my favourite reds 😍 I’m wearing it on one of my last pictures on Instagram. It’s so lovely and shimmery without being blocky and drying. Perfection!
Chantelle P.
Etobicoke , ON
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
Wonderful pigment and easy to apply formula. Packaging is average like most lip sticks. I️ will be purchasing in more shades. Absolutely recommend!
www.makeupglamurquiola.com U.
I had heard about this lipgloss and when i bought it omg i could not believe it. Outside is so elegant and on my lips is more beautifull jajajaja
Claudia D.
London, London
Review for: Miele Shimmer (shimmering warm mauve nude) more...
Very nice nude color. Stays on quite well and it’s not too dry. Purchased from M&S. It’s my first time using it but would try some other colors.
$amia A.
Le
Review for: Miele Shimmer (shimmering warm mauve nude) more...
This lipstick is amazing, and as soon as the light hits it it creates a dramatic effect, perfect combo with a smokey eye a must have in my books!
Eunice K.
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
I think this product is very nice it is shimmery but creamy at the same time it comes in a few color ranges of nudes and pinky reds

One to buy!
Lizzie K.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
The best red lip Ive ever found. Perfect for pale complexions, doesn't wash you out but really compliments blue eyes. Lasts great.
Doa E.