BY STILA #99 in Lipstick

Stila’s iconic Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick gets a makeover! NEW Stay All Day® Shimmer Liquid Lipstick has the same comfortable, all day staying power as the original matte formula, but now in a subtle metallic, shimmering finish!

Full coverage, shimmer liquid lipstick stays in place for up to 12 hours.
Weightless, color-rich formula won't bleed or transfer.

• Patina Shimmer (Shimmering dusty rose)
  • Beso Shimmer (Shimmering true red)
  • Miele Shimmer (Shimmering warm dusty rose)
  • Illuminaire Shimmer (Shimmering warm caramel)
  • Lume Shimmer (Shimmering fuchsia)
  • Nudo Shimmer (Shimmering warm terracotta nude)

Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Mica, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides.

stila Stay All Day® Shimmer Liquid Lipstick
  • "I really needed a red lipstick and I heard a lot of good things about this one so I decided to get it and it goes on really nice and stays on long. It truly is a shimmering red liquid lipstick. This is my go to red lipstick now." in 86 reviews
  • "Beautiful product! I used a matte version of this lipstick before and really enjoyed it, but this is even better. The formula is very even and glides on the lips like a dream. It is fairly long lasting, I had to touch up after eating, but I did expect that. All in all, a beautiful pinky nude shade which is definitely worth the money." in 46 reviews
Yolii M.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Other more...
2 of my best products I love it that my second time buying Rubino I love it very nice 👍🏻
Alli's C.
huffman tx
VERY long wearing!! VERY pigmented!! Really enjoyed! Will buy again!!! Smells nice too!
Joanne A.
Wailuku
Review for: Patina Shimmer (shimmering dusty rose), Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
Beautiful lasting color. Moisturizer and easy application. Bought at local drugstore s.
Christina K.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Patina Shimmer (shimmering dusty rose) more...
Very good feel on your lips. Nice color, easy to apply. Nice sheen look to the colors.
Katelin C.
Lake in the Hills
LEAVES UR LIPS FEELING DRY AND CRUSTY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANY WHO NEEDS A LIPSTICK!!!!
Jordan S.
Iva, SC
Review for: Patina Shimmer (shimmering dusty rose) more...
Love this color. This is my everyday lip product. Looks great with every makeup look.
Noor K.
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
This is my favourite liquid lipstick ever.

I actually purchased this liquid lipstick a few years ago for my prom. I wanted to do a bold red lip that would last all night and this did not disappoint.

The packaging is a sleek tube that's easy to throw in your purse or clutch. Upon application, the wand does tend to carry a lot of product, which is why some may find it easier to use a lip brush when applying but it's still feasible with the wand alone.

You definitely need a steady hand to apply this product. It's super vibrant and pigmented so mistakes will be noticeable and slightly difficult to fix. You have to work semi quick with this product as well.

That being said, once it dries you have the most beautiful, bright, true red lipstick. It's matte and not sticky, unlike some liquid lipsticks. Plus it photographs beautifully and honestly, it made my prom pictures.

It lasted about 8 hours on me with only one slight reapplication after eating since it faded slightly in the centre of my lower lip. As long as you reapply with a light hand, you can get away with touching it up without it becoming a clumpy mess.

While it's definitely one of the more expensive liquid lipsticks, it's worth every penny in my opinion.
nikole t.
new york
Review for: Patina Shimmer (shimmering dusty rose), Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red), Miele Shimmer (shimmering warm mauve nude), Illuminaire Shimmer (shimmering warm caramel), Lume Shimmer (shimmering fuchsia), Nudo Shimmer (shimmering warm terracotta nude) more...

FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
Maybe it's just the formula but I have tried three of these liquid lipsticks and all three are not working for me. I know all liquid lipsticks are a little tricky to work with but if you want to try them out I would go for a cheaper product first to test run if you like the way it feels. I find the Revlon ones easier to work with
Doa E.