BY STILA #55 in Lipstick

Stila’s iconic Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick gets a makeover! NEW Stay All Day® Shimmer Liquid Lipstick has the same comfortable, all day staying power as the original matte formula, but now in a subtle metallic, shimmering finish!

Full coverage, shimmer liquid lipstick stays in place for up to 12 hours.
Weightless, color-rich formula won't bleed or transfer.

• Patina Shimmer (Shimmering dusty rose)
  • Beso Shimmer (Shimmering true red)
  • Miele Shimmer (Shimmering warm dusty rose)
  • Illuminaire Shimmer (Shimmering warm caramel)
  • Lume Shimmer (Shimmering fuchsia)
  • Nudo Shimmer (Shimmering warm terracotta nude)

Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Mica, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Flavor/Aroma, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really needed a red lipstick and I heard a lot of good things about this one so I decided to get it and it goes on really nice and stays on long. It truly is a shimmering red liquid lipstick. This is my go to red lipstick now." in 86 reviews
  • "Beautiful product! I used a matte version of this lipstick before and really enjoyed it, but this is even better. The formula is very even and glides on the lips like a dream. It is fairly long lasting, I had to touch up after eating, but I did expect that. All in all, a beautiful pinky nude shade which is definitely worth the money." in 46 reviews
Audriana W.
Nicholasville
Omg love this lip it looks so good and stays all day it is a great duy and not that expensive totally recommend 👄❤ stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
amber c.
Review for: Lume Shimmer (shimmering fuchsia), Other more...
I love love love this product! Stila really does stay all day! I have multiple colors in this. Great color options. Is a bit drying but most stay all days are.
Barbara D.
Awesome liquid lip! Long lasting and transfer proof. $20 and I think it’s worth it. They aren’t overly drying or crack on your lips. Have bought more than once
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
I love the Shimmer effect, maybe just a little bit too thick for me. I would rather use this as a top coat, and it seems more like a stand-alone liquid lip.
Kelsi R.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Review for: Patina Shimmer (shimmering dusty rose) more...
I love this color and I love the Stila stay all day lippies. Laura Lee suggested it and I loved it. Definitley met my expectations for a reasonable price.
gabi R.
This is amazing! You have to be careful when applying it because it can be hard to correct/take off but it lasts all day long and the color is phenomenal!
Nicole P.
Omaha
Review for: Nudo Shimmer (shimmering warm terracotta nude) more...
Absolutely love this product!! Most lip gloss are sticky and do not stay out which requires multiple applications. This however goes on smooth and lasts!
Review for: Beso Shimmer (shimmering true red) more...
I use this for my little girl when she performs on her dance team! I have used it for along time. I bought it online and it has nice beautiful packaging.
Jess T.
Hartford City, IN
Worth the price! The staying power is amazing on this lipstick! I can wear it all day no problem. My husband likes it because it doesn't rub off on him
Gina C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Review for: Miele Shimmer (shimmering warm mauve nude) more...
BEST LIPSTICK IVE EVER USED HANDS DOWN!!! IT STAYED THROUGH MY WHOLE WEDDING AND I DIDNT HAVE TO REAPLY ONCE!!! ALL THOSE KISSES AND IT STILL LASTED!!
Doa E.