stila Stay All Day Prime And Anti Shine Balm uploaded by Ally I.stila Stay All Day Prime And Anti Shine Balm uploaded by Roxyana G.stila Stay All Day Prime And Anti Shine Balm uploaded by Roxyana G.

BY STILA

This multi-tasking, secret weapon provides invisible coverage for a flawless complexion. Use under makeup as a primer to create an impeccable canvas for seamless makeup application, use over makeup to set and extend wear, or use in place of a pressed powder for touchups throughout the day. This versatile, cream-to-powder formula smoothes skin imperfections, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and controls oil production. A silky, translucent crystal finish catches and re-emits light, diffusing imperfections for a perfectly smooth and even skin tone. Makeup glides on with ease and sets for long-lasting, high-definition results. When used in place of a powder, it absorbs excess oil, eliminates shine, and never leaves a powdery trace behind. This weightless formula is ea

stila Stay All Day Prime And Anti Shine Balm
  • "this is expensive for the small amount of product you receive, and the packaging feels cheap. i'm afraid i'm going to break the compact every time i open it. i wouldn't have purchased it for the retail price. it came in a black friday promo box that also contained a full-size mascara, brow pencil, and colour balm for $35, so i feel like i got my money's worth. you don't need to use much of this product at all. if you were to swipe the puff and try to spread it on your skin like a cream primer, it would be used up in no time. when i press the sponge lightly on the product, and then press it into my skin, however, the results are excellent. it feels like nothing, but when i touch my skin, it's smooth as satin. and my foundation goes on more smoothly, and my pores disappear. i sometimes have a problem with my foundation breaking apart on my nose if it gets oily late in the day. the primer prevents that issue. my foundation looks as good after 8 hours as it did when i first applied it. i was just using it as a primer at first. i was skeptical that it would work for touch-ups instead of powder, but i tried it today, and it worked brilliantly. i just pressed the sponge to my nose, and the late-day shininess disappeared and stayed gone for hours. i don't know if i'd buy it again. when it's gone, i'll look for a similar product that comes in a more durable package for a more reasonable price. " in 7 reviews
Rita W.
I purchased this stila "Stay All Day Prime and Anti-Shine Balm" from stila's website during its annual sale. I was intrigued by a primer in a balm formulation, instead of the standard formulation in a squeeze tube. I have normal to dry skin. I wasn't sure what to expect of this product, and was a little apprehensive purchasing it due to some poor reviews on stila's website, but the price was great during the sale so I took a chance. It turned out that this primer balm is an amazing product that works wonderful on my skin. I apply it after applying facial moisturizer and waiting about 20 minutes, prior to applying foundation. After letting it sink in for a few minutes, I apply my foundation, and it goes on much smoothr then when I apply foundation without primer. Further, my foundation goes on smoothr than when I use a different primer that I own from a different brand, that comes in the typical squeeze tube. It feels light and moisturizing when I apply it to my skin. It allows my skin to breathe, while also improving the appearance of my skin under makeup.

The primer comes in a compact with two compartments, the top which contains the primer, and the bottom which contains a sponge applicator. I love that the sponge applicator has its own compartment to keep it clean. Overall, I am very pleased with this primer balm, and recommend it to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Kaila L.
Eagan
I have very oily skin and I read that these mattifying balms would be beneficial for me. However, I can not for the life of me get this thing to work on my face. It doesn't work before or after my makeup. It's super thick and hard to blend. The sponge that comes with it is completely useless. I would not recommend this.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Pretty great mattifying/priming gel! The gel-to-powder formula makes foundation application a breeze, I just have to make sure to use it sparingly. If you're looking for a product to fill in your pores, this is not it, and that's not what this product promises. It's for mattifying shine only (I use it when my nose is a little shiny) and it works great for that purpose. My tip would be to use your finger for application, not the pad that comes in the compact, because I find it hard to tell how much you're applying and where.
Jackie B.
I really do think this primer is good but the way it is in the compact is not great for application. I feel like I can't tell how much I am using because I use the pad that came with it. It has the same texture as most matte primers which is why I gave it a shot. Right now it is on sale at Sephora but I found mine at Nordstrom Rack. I was going to repurchase but it really doesn't last as far as the product not daily application so I didn't think it was worth it.
Roxyana G.
I love this primer!!! It literally stays put all day. The trick is in the way you apply the primer. Unlike many primers, this primer you pat the product onto your skin rather massaging in to your skin. It really makes a difference. I just wish it had a bit more product, because the retail price is a a bit steep, ($30) in there but other than it's a great product.
Paula R.
This product did not really work out for me. It might just be because I have dry skin or because my skin is sensitive as well. I started using this product as an everyday primer and at first I thought it gave me a good makeup finish. After using it for about a week my face started breaking out so much I had to stop using the product :(
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got this on a whim at my local TJ Maxx. I hate primers but this product I really loved! It kept all my makeup looking nice and beautiful all day long. The only down side is that I used up the whole product in less than a month with daily use.
Fatima n.
Love this product so much s little pricey to some people but honestly t's totally worth it,it feels great on my skin and it's usually going in Sephora I purchased this product more than once and it last for a good amount of time.
Anna H.
Makes my face very smooth and foundation goes on beautifully. It's hard to tell how much you're putting on the applicator, though. It seems like a little amount for how much you pay. (I found this at Nordstrom Rack for $10!)
Chaneya B.
I purchased this from Sephora and I really like it. I use it a lot as a primer, and I've already started to hit pan on it! I use my fingers to pat it on my face and it blends out really well! I recommend this product.