stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil uploaded by Georgia H.stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil uploaded by Georgia H.

BY STILA

"Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil - Stila's?""must-have""?waterproof, long-wearing, propel-repel,?micro brow?pencil?with?spooly, provides the most precise application with the smoothest, softest glide on the market?for comfortable and easy application without breakage. The result is?perfectly defined natural looking?brows.(0.005 oz.) - Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil"

• Is this long lasting or waterproof? 1 Answers
  • Does this product stay on all day or do you find it to fa...1 Answers
stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil
  • "I can't believe this pencil doesn't have more reviews. This is basically like the same as the Anastasia brow pencil, thin, double sided, lasts long and is perfect! I wanted to give this a shot and got it last week, I can't believe I been existing without using this product. It's very easy to use, I already have full brows but this helps shape and really given it life. Its perfect and I have zero complaints other then the fact I don't want it to run out too quickly :)" in 8 reviews
Georgia H.
As I have little eyebrows, from excessive plucking when I was younger, this pencil has been a god send. The brush at the end is extremely precise as well as the thin pencil which allows me to give a natural look, as well as a heavier one when necessary.

In the first photo shows my eyebrow when I had first done them earlier today. The second shows my eyebrow the same day, 8 hours later. As you can see, the pencil really does "Stay All Day" and has stayed for hours at a time.

After using this pencil I haven't bought another one and I've never looked back. I would 100% recommend this to anyone!
Rachal S.
Toronto, WY
I received this pencil in a gift basket and now I know why. Didn't make any difference. I am used to a normal pencil, maybe this was too thin for me. But I'll be sticking with my benefit pencil!
Lois M.
Ashford, Kent
Stila slaying yet again. I'm always on the hunt for a thin brow pencil and Stila has out done them all. It gives a precise line to create the perfect sculpted brow. Amazing value for money getting it for just £9 from a Beauty Outlet.
Rachel W.
Really loved this! The colour was lighter than expected, but seemed to match my eyebrows perfectly. Gave a very natural and polished result, lasted well too.
Celia M.
AE
Hi guys! This is one of my favorite eye brow products it's very easy to play with and it last long, and it don't smudge after a long hot day !
Rosa E.
Is this long lasting or waterproof?
Dalena H.
Langley, BC
Does this product stay on all day or do you find it to fade throughout the day and end up with having no eyebrows? Does it smudge easily at all when you touch it, no transfer? Thanks so much!