stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil uploaded by Georgia H.stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil uploaded by Georgia H.

BY STILA

"Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil - Stila's?""must-have""?waterproof, long-wearing, propel-repel,?micro brow?pencil?with?spooly, provides the most precise application with the smoothest, softest glide on the market?for comfortable and easy application without breakage. The result is?perfectly defined natural looking?brows.(0.005 oz.) - Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil"

• Is this long lasting or waterproof? 1 Answers
  • Does this product stay on all day or do you find it to fa...1 Answers
stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil
  • "I can't believe this pencil doesn't have more reviews. This is basically like the same as the Anastasia brow pencil, thin, double sided, lasts long and is perfect! I wanted to give this a shot and got it last week, I can't believe I been existing without using this product. It's very easy to use, I already have full brows but this helps shape and really given it life. Its perfect and I have zero complaints other then the fact I don't want it to run out too quickly :)" in 8 reviews
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This is a nice product. It has your brow cream on one end and a spoolie on the other, which is always nice. I do prefer a thick end to make doing my brows a little bit faster, but it's still nice. I would recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Great product. Shade it's almost identical to my natural brow shade. It makes it look naturally fuller and grooming it well with the brush
Valantou K.
I love this brow pencil, it's the perfect shade for me in dark brown and it doesn't smudge all around my face through out the day
Megan C.
I love Stila eye Products. This brow pencil is easy to use, glides on and fills in my brows well. My go to. I will buy it again.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I love the formula of this pencil. And it's super skinny. I have thin brows and that is the most important thing for me.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This is a great product is very easy to use and work with. Very precise and versatile, easy to create feathery brows.
Crystal Y.
The pencil glides on so smooth and perfect for great definition. The spooly on the end is a great help too.
Allison D.
Athens, AL
I love this stuff for natural looking brows! Gotta watch it though. It's easy to get cakey.
Sarah G.
Didn't stay all day or last long. The longevity isn't what I expected. So disappointing.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Really good product. Not too intense and it stays in place all day long. Just right!
Rosa E.
Is this long lasting or waterproof?
Dalena H.
Langley, BC
Does this product stay on all day or do you find it to fade throughout the day and end up with having no eyebrows? Does it smudge easily at all when you touch it, no transfer? Thanks so much!