Stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil uploaded by Georgia H.Stila Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil uploaded by Georgia H.

BY STILA

"Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil - Stila's?""must-have""?waterproof, long-wearing, propel-repel,?micro brow?pencil?with?spooly, provides the most precise application with the smoothest, softest glide on the market?for comfortable and easy application without breakage. The result is?perfectly defined natural looking?brows.(0.005 oz.) - Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil" see more...

• Is this long lasting or waterproof? 1 Answers
  • Does this product stay on all day or do you find it to fade throu...1 Answers
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyebrow pencil I’ve ever had, the color goes on a little dark which is great to I don’t have to use as much, when I blend it out it makes my blonde eyebrows just subtlety darker. This pencil lasted me a long time
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Dark Brown
This was gifted to me by a friend. I like your product. It easy to use. The tip is so fine that it allows you to create little hairs with light strokes. It doesn't smudge or melt off. One thing that would make this product better is Stila adding more color options. It's a good product above everything else.
Sarah J.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe this pencil doesn't have more reviews. This is basically like the same as the Anastasia brow pencil, thin, double sided, lasts long and is perfect! I wanted to give this a shot and got it last week, I can't believe I been existing without using this product. It's very easy to use, I already have full brows but this helps shape and really given it life. Its perfect and I have zero complaints other then the fact I don't want it to run out too quickly :)
Bijul A.
As a person with very untamed eyebrows, this pencil saved my life. My only complaint would be that it runs out too quickly! I like how the pencil is thin so it is easier to make it look like hairs rather than an overall shade. The thinness of the pencil also lets me better shape my eyebrows. Stays on all day and easy to take off.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because of the right controlled spooly as well as the super thin applicator. It's precise and can give your eyebrows a perfect flick and arch. I mostly use it to fill in my eyebrows right after I use pomade, to fill in without being harsh.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! Not only does the color match perfect, it really does last all day. It gives my brows a wow look without looking unnatural and doesn't leave my brown feeling dry or weird after. I would definitely buy it again!
Carolyn K.
Euclid, OH
Really great. I wouldn't say it's my go to brow pencil but definitely my number two. the second I run out of my benefit brow pencil I pull out this . i wore it to the beach and I was shocked by the wear of it. it's pretty impressive, I recommend.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Stila precision pencil! It does a great job going on and staying on. It is super easy to use and doesn't look too awkward like some brow pencils look. With my brown eyes and brown hair it's a pretty good match!
Molly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is dry and easily broken. I am unable to see color from this until I apply many coats. Even while swatching on my hand I had to press the tip down very hard leaving a red mark to get color.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product. It has your brow cream on one end and a spoolie on the other, which is always nice. I do prefer a thick end to make doing my brows a little bit faster, but it's still nice. I would recommend this product.
Rosa Lisbel E.
Is this long lasting or waterproof?
Dalena H.
Vancouver
Does this product stay on all day or do you find it to fade throughout the day and end up with having no eyebrows? Does it smudge easily at all when you touch it, no transfer? Thanks so much!