BY STILA

Stila masters the matte with this must-have lipstick.  With the perfect balance of concentrated matte pigments and oils, this lasting lip color kisses with a smooth, weightless, creamy matte finish that’s never heavy or dry. It’s all about full-on, cushion-comfort coverage in a sleek stick form.

Benefits:

• Vivid, rich, one-swipe color

• Long-lasting, super comfortable wear

• Non-drying, lightweight texture

• Infused with nourishing Argan Oil, Castor Oil and Vitamin E

• Does this product really last all day?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these lipsticks in the U.K.? Online or in store? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 4 Answers
Maia C.
Brooklyn, NY
As usual when I read reviews about products I see the helpful reviews and those that are written by unrealistic people. This lipstick is no exception in that reviews are varied. I guess I think it's common sense that a lipstick boasting to last 6 hours is going to stay on pretty well and not be full of moisture or that one needs to be somewhat precise when putting this on, but that's just me I guess. To address some of the concerns from other reviews, yes it does stay on, but it is easily removed with putting a balm on your lips so it's not like you are stuck with it. As far as messy goes, I don't see how it is messy, but hey, I guess someone did. What I do know is this is the best lipstick I have ever purchased. I don't wear makeup at all except of lipstick and mascara and I am cheap and not one bit into brand names, but this lipstick delivers. My lips actually look fuller wearing this and I love how the color stays. Yes, it is not a moisturizing lipstick but I would not call it drying. I do however dab a tiny bit of Aquaphor over it if my lips feel dry (not to much though or the color will come off). I am brunette with a medium skin tone that likes a more natural look and at first I ordered the color "Aria" (which I like), but it is to bold for my practical everyday look. The second color I ordered was "patina" which is my all time new favorite color. It is a stunning, natural looking mauve like rose shade that looks stunning on dark haired people. Again, this is the best makeup product that I have ever purchased and I would suggest giving it a try if you are a reasonable person and don't expect perfection out of a product.
mahnoosh m.
I had such high hopes for this lipstick considering I am absolutely in love with the color and staying-power of Stila Liquid Lipsticks. I got two beautiful nudes in terra cotta and one similar and couldn't wait to get them on.... until i realized how hard that was to do. The stick was so stiff it was literally dragging my lip trying to get the product to go on smoothly as if it were to dry and hard to apply. It was very disappointing since it also transferred and Stila's Liquid lipsticks are known for the creamy application and long-lasting formula. I was excited because of the more neutral color selection the matte line had to offer- but it ended up being a dud. Did it last long? Who knows I returned it after trying to put it on LOL.
Abby M.
Salt Lake City, UT
So I bought my STILA Ultra Matte lipstick at Ulta. I wanted a deeper color than my current lips and it was perfect. I loved that it came on creamy and felt moisturizing. It lasted the whole night of my Harry Potter pub quiz which was nice. But when I got home and saw my lips in the light, it faded a lot around the edges. I definitely didn't need to reapply as often. Also, it broke in half the first day. I ended up exchanging it but be careful. It's a little delicate. For $20 bucks or so it wasn't amazing but I did like it.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
I found this formula to be a bit drying, but it lasted quite a while. It only came off after a couple of drinks (and the edges stayed the same, so it made a cool ombre color). I did not like the way the caramel nude color looked on me, so I would suggest trying the product on before you buy it. It came out in a very odd dead color on my lips. I think if I had a different color, I may have liked it more; however, it is a bit expensive for the quality.
Kat S.
Purchased recently at ulta, new product. they have a very nice selection of colors, about 10 shades or so not exactly sure how many. the color stays on for a good amount of time, the product is not drying which is good, most matte lipsticks tend to be a bit drying which i do not like. i purchased the papillion shade, very nice nude shade with even color! i plan on trying the darker shades to see how those wear and if they have the same formula.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I love this lipstick! I have had this baby on since 4:15 in the morning. It is currently 1:39 PM and I still have it on! I have not applied any at all. For being a lipstick, the amount of hours this thing lasts is great! Definitely gonna try in more colors . I've eaten breakfast, pizza, pasta and drank water, and it's a little worn out.. But it's been 8 hours!
Raainee R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my favorite liquid lipstick of all time. One thing to be careful of though, is to apply one thin layer. I promise that's all you need. The first time i used it, I applied a very thick layer and it flaked off when in dried down. It's so pigmented that you need hardly any to get a beautiful colour pay off.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I really like that Stila brought there Liquid Lipstick formula into a regular lipstick! These are just as good. You might have to reapply after eating but that's normal. The only thing I did notice is that they feel just a bit more drying then the liquid lipsticks. Either way I still really love these!
Ari A.
I really like this formula.. Especially in Bon Bon (such a cute color). I don't recall how long it wore, but it didn't wear like the stay all day matte liquid lipstick. It's definitely a lipstick you'd have to reapply, but it's a cool change from the liquid version and the colors are great.
Alondra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These lipsticks are very nice and have a variety of colors to chose from. The only reason this lipstick has bad reviews from me is because it comes on kind of dry. I know matte lipsticks are meant to be dry but I feel as if it feels stick gliding on the lips. It also doesn't last all day.
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?
Andrea A.
Spring, TX
Is it long lasting..I really need a lipstick that stays on all day ...
Cherise L.
Florissant, MO
I'm looking for a great liquid matte lipstick
Aly-baba M.
I have a few of Stila's liquid matte lipsticks and I know they really are long-wear, but they dry out my lips pretty bad. I heard these are supposed to keep lips hydrated much better than the liquid, but I'm hesitant to try these because they're still pricey and don't want to try something that;s not going to work. Any advice?
Molly C.
Bethesda , MD
How does this compare to their liquid lipstick? Those stay super well.